Twin City Honda

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Expericene

Could not ask for better service. This my second time purchasing a vehicle here. Greta was great, showed me all features and how to use them. True to her word on promises made. Overall excellent experience. When buy from this dealership again.

Service call

Totally happy with all my work on my car and the staff at twin city Honda. Everything was done to my satisfaction. Have all my services done here.

Great service

Always great friendly service. Have gone there for years. Stephanie is aways very friendly and helpful.

Service. Oil change and tire rotation.

Really good timely and courteous service.

Periodic Maintenance Experience

Took my 2021 Pilot in for periodic service (Oil & Filter, Tire rotation). Quick service and they also gave me a free car wash.

Twin City Honda Service Exceeds

My service advisor, Stephanie, kept me updated on the progress of my car. The emission light had come up on my dashboard. The car ended up needing a new battery which was covered under warranty. I have taken my car in for routine checks and oil changes. She always is exceptionally friendly and always wearing a smile. I purchased our 2019 Honda Pilot from Twin City Honda. I felt like they were fair and no hassle during the purchase. We have gone out of town for purchases in the past. I have had great experiences so far at Twin City Honda.

Honda Customer

Service representative(s) was very courteous and helpful. The service work performed was done in a very timely manner. Stephenie Goree was especially helpful to make this experience very positive.

Satisfied Customer

I will continue to do business and recommend to family and friends.

Review Twin City Honda

Jeff Gary is an exceptional salesman. We were not rushed and he took as long as we needed to show us all the bells and whistles. The finance manager was easy to talk with and helpful in explaining the paperwork.

Service

Bernadette was very helpful and friendly. I had a wonderful experience here at Twincity Honda. Thank you for your excellent service!