Win Chevrolet

Used (888) 328-4920 (888) 328-4920
Service (888) 264-0076 (888) 264-0076

3.7

1.0

I purchased my second Silverado from them .

I purchased my second Silverado from them . After about 8000 miles I started having problems . I took it back and it was suppose to be corrected . The advisor told me I had to drive it a certain way for the next 5000 miles . The salesperson is gone . I am still having problems and have to make an appointment. People purchase new vehicles hoping to avoid problems . It didn't work in my case . Is anyone familiar with other steps I can take.

1.0

Very Shady, unprofessional service department.

Very Shady, unprofessional service department. I own 3 chevys and have had others in the past. I've been going there for over 25 years but lately their service department has really gone down hill. They lost three life long customers today in me and my family. I have a 2018 Chevy with an extended warranty. My co-pay is $200 not a problem. They verified my warranty and the coverage but said even if we pay our $200 they would hold our car for over 5 days until the warranty company pays them because I did not buy it from them, I bought it at Montebello Chevrolet new when I bought the SUV. Then they said if I picked up my car without the service they would still charge $185 of the $200 without fixing the SUV. It was a simple valve that should have taken them 2 hours but 7 hours into having my SUV they sprung all this on me. They are a rip off. Don't deal with service Rep German. He was so rude and unprofessional. Im 54, he tried talking to me like I was a new 18 yr old car owner. Obviously he didn't look at the computer which showed how long I've been going there. Like I said because of German Win Chevrolet lost a family of chevy owners today.

Carl was amazing

Carl was so helpful and always kept me on the loop of everything. Thank you Carl T

Dealer response

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.0

Unnecessary sales

I was very satisfied with Shawn (Sales Person). I would have giving an excellent and a 10 but for the finance person do to the very slick way he sold me the Lodstar sealant $652 (which is absolute uncalled for), $351door edge guard $(which is NOT on the vehicle), $398 Theft Protect, this $598 Passtime thing that I have no idea what it is. He NEVER even asked if I wanted the things or not, nor did he explain what they were. I'm absolutely dissatisfied that I wasn't giving the opportunity to say if I wanted to buy them. Who knows I might have wanted all or one of them. I'll forsake remember this the next time I go buy a vehicle, but it might not be at this dealership. I put $25,000 down and to be slicked like that is uncalled for. I think I may go on social media just to warn ppl to be very cautious about this kind of thing, especially at this dealership. I do have to take some responsibility for just signing everything he put in front of my face. But I do think he should have at least asked if I wanted these unnecessary things.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Here at Win Chevrolet, INC., we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager at (877) 476-6172 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

SHADY DEALERSHIP I attempted to cancel a sales

SHADY DEALERSHIP I attempted to cancel a sales contract for a 2022 Chevy Silverado but the dealership is not allowing me to do so. The vehicle does not come with a Multi Flex Tailgate necessary for me as I am disabled/handicapped. I do not have possession of vehicle nor has loan funded. Andy García sales manager is very unprofessional who refused to provide contact information for upper management. I would not consider doing business with this dealership

2.0

Horrible Service

Very unsatisfied with service. Was given a list of repairs that my vehicle supposedly needs, however I have taken my vehicle to other GM/Chevrolet dealers and never have I once been told my vehicle needed such repairs! After I left WIN Chevrolet I took it to a different service/repair shop and was told I did NOT need those repairs.

Dealer response

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (877) 476-6172 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We hope to hear from you. Take care!

Service Dept David Ortiz Win Chevy

The best service ever!!!! David Ortiz from Win Chevy. I?m very happy with his customer service skills. Very knowledgeable and friendly employee.

Dealer response

Hi, our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

1.0

Dishonest sales bait and switch

Total liars, Edwards was the salesman , dishonest and rude. Offered a truck at 27K and then they called "corporate" who said it would be $39,000 with tax with $2000 of add ons. The salesman rudely said he didn't know they would not go for the offer, which the salesman offered 27K to begin with. Total bait and switch and 100% dishonest.

Dealer response

Hi there, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us (877) 476-6172. Take care!

1.0

I have a bumper to bumper warranty and was refused

I have a bumper to bumper warranty and was refused service unless I signed a paper with a 185 dollar diagnostic fee on it I been having this same problem with this truck since I baught it I also explained to them this was my only transportation and can I get a resntal r loner car I was refused and said I had to wait on gmc to make sure I didn’t cause this problem he said they back up so my truck ain’t going to be Fisk for awhile this is unprofessional

1.0

On September 7th, I test drove a vehicle at...

On September 7th, I test drove a vehicle at WinChevrolet. Freddy was the sale person who approached my girlfriend and I. He was nice and attentive, however, when asked about their "bumper to bumper" warranty he claimed the vehicle had, he was unable to explain what it included stating "I can say something the managers might disagree with". I then asked him what the RS package meant for the Camaro and he was unable to explain clearly what it included. Things took a turn for the worst when the desk manager Andy approached us, this person is very unprofessional and unpleasant to work with. My girlfriend and I refused to pay the "already pre-installed" items he claimed the vehicle already came with (for example the paint protection and inside cleaning protection). We went back and forth with some numbers and frustrated he then snatched the paper out of my hand when I was trying to take a picture of it. He also said "if you want to see a $0 on the add-on section I will simply add it to your signing price because I am not losing that money". I should have read the reviews before coming to this place, apart from having higher prices than other dealerships, their managers are extremely rude and unprofessional. Will not return.