Win Chevrolet

New (888) 263-0569 (888) 263-0569
Used (888) 328-4920 (888) 328-4920
Service (888) 264-0076 (888) 264-0076

3.7

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Rip off

They tried to rip you off till the last minute with all of their accessories. I don't recommend this dealer at all I regret buying my vehicle from this place

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (877) 476-6172 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Take care!

1.0

Stay awayStay away.Rude.High pressure.They try to...

Stay away Stay away. Rude. High pressure. They try to make you think they are doing you favors. If things aren't going thier way thier attitude changes. Stay away

From the minute I walked into the showroom I was greeted...

From the minute I walked into the showroom I was greeted with a great smile and courtesy. Malak and his colleague Shawn and the entire management were totally amazing and friendly. I really had one my best experience ever. Thank you all and keep up the good work. FYI, I love my 2021 Bolt. Thanks a million

Unwilling to negotiate

I don’t know how this dealership is still up and running. Horrible sales tactics! I don’t understand how they’re not willing to negotiate for a vehicle when I have $30K ready to use as a down payment. Unbelievable! I’ll be taking my business elsewhere.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (877) 476-6172 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Liars, unhelpful

I went to drive and BUY a used car.. sales person was not helpful at all.. said car cannot be found, so I decided on a new car.. Then, made it seem that I could not afford it with everything he said and ignore me and walked away. and I only ask for a test drive.. (by the way no test drive)the sales man was HORIIBLE

1.0

SLEEZY LIARS - GO ELSEWHERE!

THEY TRICKED MY 78YR MOM INTO BUYING SERVICE AGREEMENT, NOT ONE TIME DID THEY STATE IT WAS OPTIONAL! VERY TROUBLING ! DO NOT GET DRAWN INTO THEIR SCHEME YOU WILL BE AS SORRY AS WE ARE!

Disrespectful of My Time

I went to this deal to test drive a particular used car twice, having been told both times it was available for a test drive. Both times it was not available and i got a lame excuse as to why that was. I felt very disrespected and that my time had been wasted. I will be buying a car soon, but I will avoid getting it from this dealership because they don't seem to care about me.

1.0

If I could give this place a 0 I would. Long story short,...

If I could give this place a 0 I would. Long story short, I made an appointment with Bryan on a Monday for the following day and was instructed by 2 different individuals while I had been waiting there for over 20 minutes that he was not in that day (even though we confirmed meeting). I attempted to call him with no response. Everyone at the dealership felt like they just wanted to pass the buck. I'll take the purchase of my $70k car elsewhere!

1.0

We drove in and we haven't even unbuckled the last kid...

We drove in and we haven't even unbuckled the last kid out of the car a sales person name Shawn eager show us cars. We gave him the scratcher and we informed him we want to see the truck line up. We immediately grew fond of the Colorado but it was Z71 it was beyond the budget. We sat down and informed him we would arrange time tomorrow to test drive, and want certain color, LT, 4x4 and if he can get a truck with the Steps bedtruck liner and mats included we would be interested. Next day we come back in, shown a Vin# informed its on their other dealer lot and likelu come in next day but able sign things now and can be sent home with a loaner truck . We test drove, negotiated the terms for lpan. Follow up 2 days after Shawn gives a different Vin asked ask if we be interested in Redline Colorado instead, same terms. Of course we agreed bc at this point even though it was not the color, the  wanted the specs were better. 2 days after he calls tells us truck has arrive. We didn't get a babysitter bc we figured it be quick sign and expected no install bc the truck sold over the phone already had everything. We arrive Shawn tells shows us. LT gray truck. No bed line, no steps and tells me..isn't this the truck you initially want the gray one? I told him what happen to the Black redline colorado? He said it got sold. We bought this one from another dealer...I told him so what happens to the other specs we discuss- informed its been ordered and be installed tomorrow. My husband was frustrated ....we sit down with finance Don Lee we told him the frustration but he said he couldn't do.anything and we told him same deal except we want to opt on the optinal warranties,  but informed it with a package of dealer unable get that off the contract.  At this point we tired..and son we said will sign but my husband and I will review the contract for any discrepancy. Next day we called want to cancel the "optional warranties." They made it difficult so we decided to write. Letter and have a carrier hand it to the finance or general manager, according to delivery they would not take or  sign for the mail. Next day husband decided to walk in to see if a soul would speak to him and by the evening one of finance representative sat down with us and only allowed us to sign cancelation for 3/6 services. At this point we sign but still want to pursue a claim with consumers affair bc we have right to cancel services that are optional. 3 weeks post purchase I get a call from Oscar a general manager asked me how can he make things better, told him the story and want to get refunded for the optinal warranties informed him call husband bc I was at work. He then calls me 1 hour after despite telling him am at work ...I dont think we be able to refund you are you able to bring the car today? I asked how about my Jeep? And is this in paper? And how about my downpayment..so your director and finance told you to tell me this? He takes it back and says let me see if this is a option if it is would you be willing...and he goes "how about you speak to your husband." I respond how about you speak to me my name is in the contract and I do understand how lender/loans and fiance work being, Wife/woman. Would you be available after 5pm bc that's is when I am free to further discuss refund and cancelation? Informed me he will be free Later husband updates me that they respond to the consumer affair claim only negotiating refund for the 3/6 services...we quickly decline!. We had a eager cars salesman but when after sold! Business wise..they became one pack of bad wolves! Even the install of the products that was part of negotiated sale was not installed correctly. This place is a bate and Switch!!..will never buy a car from this dealer ever again. I bought many cars before never had bad customer service. WIN Chevy = lack courtesy and professionalism. Advise that their business relation / quality control provide the with in service on customer service and better communication.

Bate and Switch- Dealer