Win Chevrolet

New (888) 263-0569 (888) 263-0569
Used (888) 328-4920 (888) 328-4920
Service (888) 264-0076 (888) 264-0076

3.7

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Bait and Switch, they add thousands in BS options.

Don't fall for their fake prices. Their actual prices are thousands higher, including BS dealer add ons as soon as you show up in person and get paperwork going. They wasted nearly 3 hrs of my time. Typically high pressure sales nonsense. Don't waste your time with Win Chevrolet.

Awesome Dealership for a great experience !

Andrew is an awesome salesman. He made buying a car easy , fast , no hassle and simple. He was fast to get me the deal I wanted , within 30 minutes . I will definitely come back when its time to buy my next vehicle. The staff there are very professional, and a pleasure to do business with ! I highly recommend this dealership , for buying a car !

4.0

Purchase

Good service great selling experience definitely would go back

2.3

WIN Chevrolet

Horrible customer service via phone. You can NEVER get a hold of anyone there! AND I have tried multiple times.

1.0

Bait and switch. They try to make u buy their “win...

Bait and switch. They try to make u buy their “win protection” plan for 2k. The advertised price is no where to be seen. Don’t waste ur time.

Bait and Switch that's how they WIN

They will try to draw your attention by advertising a low price compared to other dealers and when you call to inquire you will never get a straight forward response from anyone who works there from sales rep to the managers. You will be told you don't qualify for certain rebates & incentives even though you qualify which comes straight from the manufactures. Don't know how WIN is going to win with all the lies and misinformation in this digital world. Take our feedbacks serious and make changes to your bait and switch business model which is so 80's. SMH!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM

BAIT AND SWITCH ADVERTISED A COLORADO FOR 17K BUT WHEN I GOT THERE SAID IT DIDN'T INCLUDE THE WHEELS. THEN SAID I COULD NOT HAVE IT OR ANY OTHER COLORADO FOR THAT PRICE. LIARS!!! GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!

1.0

They lie too much... do not do business with this.

These people are Liars as their principal name. Honesty is not what they do. do not do business with this dealership. choose a different dealer.

1.8

Terrible Service Department Experience

John Schmidt the manager of service dept. not only was rude but refused to provide a loaner car while my daughters car was there for a week with no updates or expected date of completion. I don't know of many young people who have an extra vehicle sitting around to use while a new car still under warranty needs a catalytic converter. i have used Win for service for all my cars and bought two cars from them. sorry to say but Win will no longer have my business. I do not recommend anybody use this service department for their vehicles.

Dealer response

Dear Customer We do apologize that we were not able to provide a free loaner to your daughter, but unfortunately, that is not part of the warranty that exists on her vehicle. We do sympathize with her inconvenience but have tried everything within our ability to get G.M. to provide her a car, but they are following the policies and procedures that you accepted during the purchase of the vehicle. As we tried to explain to her, when the vehicle is under emission warranty which is what is covering her catalytic converter, their is no rental coverage. As far as us being rude, we were simply stating the truth, but again understand her frustration. Sincerely John M Schmidt

Walked in no pressure

I purchased a used car the process was easy and not forced no harassment and they worked an affordable deal with me in mind. Rare!