Roseburg Honda

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 7 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 19, 2018

I woke up that day and thought to myself "Hey! Let's go get the Wife a nice car!". I packed the Wife up and went down to Roseburg Honda. There, we wer...e greeted by Mr. Josh Lampton, graciously shown the cars which fit our criteria, and shortly thereafter, my Wife was driving her lovely new to her 2015 Nissan Sentra home. Mr. Lampton I feel went the extra mile to be more than accommodating, offering refreshments, and seeing to it we were helped in getting the best financing etc. I can't say enough good things about this sale. It's how I always felt buying a car from a dealership ought to be. Bravo Mr. Lampton, and Bravo Roseburg Honda!

February 10, 2018

Such a great experience buying a car from Rick Versteeg at Roseburg Honda! Rick was very knowledgeable able and was able to help me get into the perfe...ct car!

February 6, 2018

I spoke to Rick Versteeg via email before coming into Roseburg Honda to look at a vehicle, he was super friendly and helpful to all my questions.. I'm... exicted for my family when we found exactly what we needed. I couldn't be more happy with our purchase, if you want amazing help and friendliness I highly recommend Rick Versteeg as your sales man!

August 29, 2017

Deen is a professional and intelligent salesman and answered all of our questions promptly. He was very informative over the whole purchase of our new... vehicle and was so pleasant to deal with. I felt so involved and every minute with Deen Hydes was superior. I have been to other car lots and Deen's demonstration was second to none. Truly a great a experience. Thanks Deen!

February 14, 2017

Amazing service josh lampton was a great help I'm glad I was able to get the help I needed and was able to find a car I like

February 9, 2017

Best Car Buying Experience Ever. I had my wish list and Josh Lampton helped me full fill it. They made sure I was completely satisfied. I will never s...hop for a vehicle anywhere else.

July 13, 2015

This dealership was very helpful to me in buying my 2015 Honda Fit EX. I got a better deal than i could get at any other dealer in the area and i was ...treated with much respect which i appreciated very much. The salesperson "Lynn" who helped me buy the car was honest and knowledgeable. She helped me learn about the accessories, the great gas mileage and reliability of this model of Honda. I was very pleased with the whole purchasing experience and to top it off they gave me a very low interest rate on the financing because the car was certified preowned!