Mike Ward Maserati/McLaren Denver

10 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 27, 2018

I’d gone in to drive a used Audi A7. I was working with Brett S. He was exceptionally knowledgeable about high end automobiles. I was truly impressed... also that as I came in unannounced he had remembered my name from an email previously sent. Great customer service.

July 13, 2018

Great staff with lots of information about there cars and others.

• January 4, 2017

Matt was very helpful and enthusiastic and thoroughly answered all of our questions. He actually made car buying a positive experience. Our overall experience... at this dealership was positive. I would recommend this dealership.

December 8, 2016

We wanted honesty and we got it. For the first time in all my car buying experiences, i finally feel 100% confident about driving off in our Jeep. Drew... was an amazing help. He talked us through everything and and was the most patient guy. Everything we asked for he made sure we got it. Great guy, great service, and all around honest and comfortable to talk with!

December 5, 2016

Great experience at Mike Ward Maserati! Bob, Mike, and Matt were a pleasure to work with.

November 30, 2016

We had a wonderful, friendly experience with Mike Ward Fiat. We found a used car via the internet that we were looking for. We typed our information... in and Joe called us within minutes. We spoke over the next two days and then on the third day we made the drive from Vail to Denver to test drive the vehicle. We came, we liked, we bought. Thanks Joe and Brett. Dick & Louise Funk

November 18, 2016

We have purchased many cars over the years - Loren and Luke made the process simple and quick. They listened to our needs and went the extra mile to get... the deal done. Met Mike Ward personally and was very impressed by the facility.

June 6, 2016

Ever heard the saying, 'you don't put a bumper sticker on a Maserati?' You don't need to add anything, it is flawless as is. Much like the incredible caliber... of vehicles they find homes for, the service experience from initial walk in to signing the official papers - is five star, flawless. If you are looking to upgrade or looking for a change, this is where the vehicle of yours dreams awaits you - free of the hassle and the pressures you find (and I have personally sadly experienced) elsewhere. My budget is not yet at the Maserati level and yet my previously owned vehicle experience at a lower price point with Joe Genovese in Sales and with Bob Thumel never made me feel any different. Which is exactly what luxury is all about, memorable service! I drove out with a car that becomes more than transportation and something I love. Purchased correctly and fairly a car dealership doesn't have to be a painful experience anymore, it can be a pleasant one. Thank you to Mike Ward Maserati for making me a happy lady!

December 29, 2015

I purchased a used vehicle from Frank and was impressed with the service at Mike Ward Maserati. Everyone was friendly and helpful and they made great strides... to make my buying experience as pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend this dealership for any and all car buying needs.

September 18, 2015

I had a wonderful car buying experience thanks to Gene Pastore and would recommend anyone I know.