Edwards Kia

96 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 23, 2017

Mike was super helpful after having a disaster of a time at a different dealership. He got me what I wanted for a reasonable price.

June 13, 2017

The customer service is out standing ! They really care about you and your vehicle ! I have always had very good service ! Love my... Kia Soul so much and it's 5 years old with only 20,000 miles !

May 21, 2017

Awesome assistance with finding the right car for me! Highly recommend for purchasing a vehicle from the Edward's car family!

May 15, 2017

Kyle was wonderful start to finish. We had a family emergency come up in the middle of our buying process and he ran and got us a loaner car to drive to... the hospital as we didn't have time to complete the buying process and the car we were buying was not at the dealership yet! He was very kind and compassionate and got my daughter the car she wanted.

May 15, 2017

I have been a buyer from the Edwards Group for several years and recently wanted to try leasing. Ron Phillips is a friend of mine and is one of the leaders... in the finance group, Ron has helped me with every vehicle purchase at Edwards. Ron hooked me up with a top notch salesman Nick Fuston, Nick did a great job and worked closely with Ron to get me into my newest Kia. Awesome team who cares about their repeat customers, they had everything setup for me and got me out of the dealership in my new lease in under 1 hour. If you need a new car let Nick do a great job for you in selecting the vehicle and Have Ron complete your financial package, you will not be disappointed.

April 29, 2017

Jim Daley was great to deal with, and talk to. I really appreciate his consultative style. He thought not only about what I was asking for, but looked... at my needs as well to point me toward potentially a better option. I sat in the Niro and fell in love with it. We took a short drive, and I knew I'd found the perfect car for me, a really nice Hybrid SUV. Best of all, it wasn't much more expensive than the midsize car I was looking at. Jim and his manager worked diligently to get us the monthly payment we needed. I cannot recommend Jim, and Edwards Kia more highly. My kind of buying experience, low key, friendly, looking after your best interest. I look forward to dealing with them again on our next purchase.

April 27, 2017

Kyle, our salesperson, was attentive to our needs and advocated for us during price negotiations. We were welcomed by every staff member we encountered... and thanked for our business. We will definitely return to Edwards Kia!

April 27, 2017

Jim Daley was my sales person and he was truly exceptional. He had done his homework and knew exactly what I wanted. Even though I drive several other... cars, the car I chose was the one he first showed me. He also diligently worked with me to get the lease at a price I could afford. I will be back many times.

April 14, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with the Edwards Kia team. I was looking for options that would get me away from the large payment I was making on my current... vehicle. I worked with Jim Daley, Joe Sell, and Ron Phillips. Each of them made me fell welcome and went over and above to help me. I do not have the best credit so I went not really expecting to be treated and made to fell welcome the way I was. I also fell they worked very hard to get a deal for me that was more than I thought possible. I left in a beautiful new car with a payment lower than my trade in. I greatly appreciate everything Jim, Joe, and Ron did to help me and I have and will continue to recommend Edward Nisson Kia to everyone I know who is looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you to the Edwards team for a positive, friendly, and overall great experience!!

April 9, 2017

Found the ideal car ,we were looking for ,on the used car KIa website, a 2014 Sportage 3, unknown to me ,advertised with a brochure picture of the vehicle... not the actual vehicle. After phoning and chatting about the car was assured the car was in excellent condition. I payed deposit over the phone ,and arranged to pick up 5 days later. We travelled from Falkirk Scotland ,down to EDWARD KIA in KEMPSEY WORCESTER. With the sales team fully knowledgeable of our journey, planning to pay for and drive home our new Kia Sportage 3. After driving into the Kia dealers car park, we were met by the salesman involved in the sale. After looking over the actual car , we had payed the deposit on , we were shocked to find , it had been very poorly valeted, and there were the following issues:- 1 dent to passenger door 2 dents to drivers door Poor touch up and scratches to front bumper, Damaged light to front, Paint worn to bare metal on drivers cill No rear parcel shelf, Various scratches to interior plastics. We were so disappointed, that this garage had abused the trust of buying off the internet, and phone , taken advantage of me and my wife ,driving nearly 400 miles each way to pick up the car , costing me £140 in fuel and 12 hours of driving. Which was completely described incorrectly. I would highly recommend anyone buying a vehicle not to use Edwardskia,Worcester. I would dread to think of the after sales! A Totally Disgusting Service! We were refunded our deposit!