Hoffman Auto

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• July 5, 2015

I purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer from Hoffman Auto today, and it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I found the explorer on cars.com an...d it was very competitively priced for a 4WD and made me wonder if it was a good quality maintained car or not. I couldn't be happier with the decision I made to drive 200 miles from Mississippi to see it. After seeing the car and test driving it, I was pleasantly surprised. The car was everything I wanted and more. Very clean, very nice, ended up being a 1 owner with a clean carfax, and needed absolutely nothing. We will be using Hoffman Auto for all of our future vehicle purchases from this day forward. Thank you guys so much!

October 2, 2015

We dealt with Jon, he was the utmost professional and very easy going. Very honest and upfront about everything. No hidden cost and he personally deli...vered my car to Florida being we couldn't procure a delivery truck before we left the country! Gave us a great trade in price and very smooth transaction. We spoke with him over the phone and he sent even more pics and answered all our questions so we bought the car sight unseen and had it within a few days!

October 2, 2015

Excellant service I had. The whole procedure was so easy. Best service I have ever encountered with a car dealer. Bought a 2013 camery that is in exce...llent shape!

September 13, 2015

Hoffman auto is A great place to get A car from!!! Jonathan went above and beyond for me I got the car I wanted and they made the process real e...asy. Very honest and caring people Thanks again for my honda accord

June 30, 2015

Really nice and kind people. Didn't feel like I was getting cheated. I was in and out within 2 hours and was driving my new car.

June 14, 2015

From the time I walked in the door, until the time I drove off in my new car, I received excellent service. I was shown respect and honesty throughout... the entire process. It is a very professional and helpful atmosphere, and I would definitely recommend it to a friend in the market for anything auto.

Hoffman Auto