Read reviews that mention:

January 12, 2019

I was impressed with the level of knowledge, friendliness , and commitment of Deb , our sales associate. She did a tremendous job pre and post sale to... make sure we knew everything about the car and were satisfied with our purchase. We leased a 2019 CX3 and are happy with our purchase.

December 28, 2018

Jarin and the team at Lancaster Mazda made the buying experience for a car about as easy as possible. Really appreciate the attention to what I was looking... for vs. trying to upsell everything. And negotiations, including a trade-in, didn't take long. The whole team helped. We walked off the lot with exactly what we needed and the process from start to finish only took a few hours.

• July 17, 2017

The salesman was great. Third Mazada never an issue.

That's awesome to hear! We're thrilled that you had another great experience and we're happy to hear that you continue to buy from Mazda and we look f...orward to seeing you again! Congrats on your third Mazda!

December 4, 2018

My wife's Mazda 3 lease was expiring and needed to get a new car. We decided not to lease but to purchase. We wanted to look at Mazda CX5, Kia Sorento,... and Subaru Forrester. We started at Lancaster Mazda becasue that is where the lease was contracted Emily Shaub was our excellent sales person. We explained our situation and beginning to shop. We also told Emily the features we wanted in a new vehicle. She recommended the CX5 touring model. Emily is knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and listened to our needs. She also included my wife in the conversations because after all, a joint decision. The most annoying part is the negotiations back an forth. (Note: it took 3 hours for the lease price to be agreed). Emily came back with a very respectable offer. One counter bid later, the contract was signed. The price agreed to eliminated our need to continue shopping at the other vehicles. Much of this was again to Emily listening to our needs and matching the perfect car / model to us. The only thing I would changed would have not waited for the dealer prep to be complete. I would have asked when it would be done and returned. This is only a minor inconvenience because it was only an hour. Since owing the CX5 it has exceeded my expectations. I am getting excellent gas mileage and enjoy driving the car. If anyone is interested in a Mazda, please visit Lancaster Mazda and ask for Emily Shaub, who deserves a raise.

November 26, 2018

Totally impressed with our salesperson, Taylor. She was very courteous and knowledgeable. What as asset to your team. It's unfortunate the manager... didn't possess Taylor's traits.

November 3, 2018

Mazda surprises all its fans, and the Lancaster dealer helps us fulfill our dreams of enjoying the pleasure of driving a Mazda 3 2018. My husband and I... are grateful and we feel part of the Mazda family. Customer service continues excellent in the search for the best cost-benefit option and this is what we like most about this Lancaster Mazda team. As always, the sales manager and the sales specialist helped us with respect and confidence at all times. Thanks again Lancaster Mazda Dealer ...

September 14, 2018

The dealership has a lot to learn when it comes to customer service. They should try to determine the cause of the problem first, rather than blame the... customer from the start.

We cannot comment on anonymous postings.

September 4, 2018

The service department is poor and did not look at all of the reported issues. In fact, they accused me of causing some of the reported issues. They... were rude and unkind over the telephone. While the dealership and "deals" may be good, the service dept. overall needs a lot to be desired.

Thank you for your comments. We consult with the manufacturer on any issue in question with a Mazda. Items to be repaired are deemed to be a manufac...turer defect and covered by warranty or caused by an outside influence which creates the issue. No manufacturer warranty covers wear and tear items or items damaged due to use. We are only the messenger when we report the manufacturer's findings. We service over 160 vehicles every day and it is unfortunate when we receive a negative review because we had to tell the customer something they did not want or like to hear. My Staff is trained to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction to every customer, every day. They must answer to me. I provide my email and cell phone number to every Sales and Service customer, every day. Neither of these guests called me or emailed me for assistance. There are many times when I as the General Manger can intervene on behalf of our valuable customers, with the manufacturer, but I need the opportunity to try. Rick Price GM

July 30, 2018

We purchased a 2018 Mazda CX5 from Lancaster Mazda. Brandon Osgood was our salesman and he was extremely helpful. We got the Grand Touring model in the... blue color. We only have about 1,000 miles on it, but it has been perfect and very enjoyable to drive. We test drove several other similar vehicles but this CX5 was the most enjoyable to drive. Brandon was very knowledgable and answered all of our questions and gave us plenty of time to test drive the SUV and showed us all the vehicle features. Everyone there made this a great buying experience and we will definitely go back to Lancaster Mazda and definitely recommend Brian Osgood !

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review, Rick! It is fantastic to hear that we could give you a great buying experience. Please let us know if there... is anything else that we can help with!

July 29, 2018

I liked the car when I first stepped into it. Driving it sealed the deal. My sales rep was very thorough and thoughtful in her presentation of the car,... never offering too much information nor too little. This was my first experience with Mazda. Now I'm a fan.

This is wonderful to hear! We are happy to know that we could make you a fan!