Safa Autos

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Safa is the best!!
    August 26, 2015

I bought my truck from Safa Autos and have had nothing but wonderful experiences. They always service my truck when I arrive and are fast and honest. ...Their mechanic explains everything to me and the owners treat me like family . I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Thanks Alicia for such a great words...

• Great deal and service from a family-run business
    August 14, 2015

We had a 5-star experience with SAFA Autos. They made sure our purchase was in top shape before it left the lot. We really appreciated the low-pressur...e sales, the friendly, family atmosphere, and the dedication to customer satisfaction. As a family-run business, they understand that a good business is built on reputation and customer service which leads to referrals and repeat sales. The hard part was picking one car from the selection of quality cars in our price range. The bonus is that they can service what they sell, and their shop seems capable of handling any issues we might bring them. SAFA is a keeper, as is the car we brought there.

Dear Mr. Nelson, Thank you very much for you review. I also want to thank you for the business you brought to us. We enjoyed having you as our custom...er and look forward to years of doing business with you. Thank you, Faisal Khan

• Great place to buy!
    July 17, 2015

I bought a car two days ago from Safa Autos and it was a really great experience. The Kahn family is really nice and treated us with respect and frien...dliness. I drove a ways to get to this dealership as their prices are extremely attractive! Certainly glad I made the trek. The Safa Autos owners and staff are honest, fair, and overall great to work with. Highly recommended!

Thanks for such a nice review and it was a pleasure doing business with you and I am really glad that you like your new ride. Thanks once again...

• Best Customer Service
    July 11, 2015

Would highly recommend Safa Autos Repair to anyone looking to buy or service a car. Everyone was nice, professional, friendly, excellent and extremely... helpful. My best experience of buying car from them. I love my car. So, millions stars to Safa Autos Repair...

Thanks Simper for such a nice review and it was a pleasure doing business with you

Safa Autos