Lou Sobh Kia

128 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 4, 2019

Great place to buy a used or new car!! Everyone was amazing. We had Erwin .he made sure we were comfortable the whole time. I got such a good deal and... we had no clue we were going to buy a new car but we got a better deal on a new car verses a used one. So happy with our decision to get my car.

April 20, 2019

I absolutely recommend this dealership. The buying process was as simple, straightforward and stress-free as you could ever imagine. My salesman Herve... and the general sales manager Jeff Lefkowitz made it so easy for me. They were friendly, professional, helpful, engaging and absolutely no pressure whatsoever. I went in to help my father and mother with their purchase and my elderly father said numerous times that that was the most Pleasant stress-free car buying experience he had ever had in his entire life. Five stars and two thumbs up to Lou Sobh Kia!

Thank you Tony for writing. We appreciate your business. I am sure that your father will enjoy his new 2020 Soul. Have a great day.I will be sure Jeff... reads your very kind post. Chip Hill, Customer Relations Manager

• December 29, 2017

Everyone was very professional and helpful. It was the best experience I have ever had when buying a vehicle.

Thanks for writing Holly. We appreciate your business. Sorry took so long to reply, but was off a few months. just getting back to business. Please le...t me know if you ever need my assistance. Chip Hill, Customer Relations Manager

July 6, 2018

My wife goes up to get her oil changed, she cuts her car off and walks in. Then they take her keys to go turn on ignition and check mileage. Never turned... it back off so they left the lights on and it killed the battery. Long story short they blam my wife on leaving her lights on (when she leaves them on auto) and tells her that her battery is dead and needs a new one. That will be $160 bucks. She says no I did not do that you turned it on and left it. So they had to jump it off. Never have I had a problem with this battery until I take it up to this Kia. I call up and they tell me that she left it on and killed the battery. I asked to speak with supervisor and it went to voice mail and I never got a call back. They are liars here and all they want is to take people money. This place is rediculus

Sorry about your experience. I know it's a few months ago, but please let me know if anything has changed, in other words, has your car been fixed or ...not? . My name is Chip Hill, Customer Relations Manager for all 3 stores. Please email me at chip.hill@lousobh.com. Thank you.

June 9, 2018

said all fluids were checked/topped off...not so. Fluids were below low level. Cabine filter Needs attn soon...was just changed. Dishonest. Another customer... concurred same treatment.

Can you please tell me who you dealt with at the dealership? Thank you, Chip Hill, Customer Relations Manager

February 27, 2018

Service was great, would recommend! Fast and friendly. Facilities were clean and offered coffee and snack. Wait time was also very short in comparison... to other dealers in the area.

Thank you Josh. We appreciate your business. Have a great day. Chip Hill, Customer Relations Manager

February 23, 2018

Took my cadenza in for an oil change, upon leaving I noticed they scratched the interior of the car. The service manager stated it had some correlation... to the miles. This is concerning since the scratches were directly below smudges still left behind. If our care about your car this is not your service shop!

Sorry to hear Josh. Thanks for writing. I am the Customer Relations Manager and I just want to know what the final outcome was and how I can help. Ch...ip Hill, Customer Relations Manager. chip.hill@lousobh.com

November 30, 2017

I had done my research, so I knew what I wanted to see. Salesman brought it around, we drove it around the block. I liked it and bought it. All went smoothly,... and I am enjoying my new car.

Thanks Robbie, we appreciate you writing. Enjoy your new car! Chip Hill, Marketing

October 27, 2017

Where do I even begin? From the very first moment my family and I walked in to purchase my new car, we were greeted with smiling faces and helpful employees.... Their willingness to work with us was amazing. Their patience? THE BEST. I never once felt pressured into buying a car, unlike other places we visited. Brad and Chad were both very great and kind. My family was so impressed they said when they want a new car Lou Sobh Kia is where they're going to go!

Thank you for writing. We appreciate your business and welcome to the Lou Sobh Kia Family. Chip Hill, Marketing

August 22, 2017

This dealership was extremely good to do business with. All employees were very knowledgeable and friendly. They provided answers to all questions and... showed us all the inventory we were interested in buying. There was no pressure from the salesman of the management team.

Thanks for the kind words. I will be sure Brad and Chad read this. We had a little trouble with the Cars.com feed...thus late getting back with you. W...e appreciate you writing and thanks for your business. Chip Hill, Marketing