Schaumburg Honda Automobiles

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1143 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1143 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schaumburg Honda Automobiles from DealerRater.com

• Found it on the Internet
    March 8, 2018

My purchase here was relatively quick. One of the smoothest car buying experiences I've had the pleasure to be a part of. Friendly staff made the visi...t comfortable.

Thank you for the great review. It is great to hear our team could provide you with a quick and efficient car buying experience. We hope you enjoy you...r new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again soon. John Barrett - GM

Always great service ! Love Michele she my team person , she
    April 19, 2018

I had service done , recall, brake front and back Oil change tire rotated and Alignment sterling oil Diff changed . Seat belt fixed Michelle is my ...team person love her ! The best customer service ever , every time !

Overall Experience

Great Experience used car shopping from the Internet!
    April 14, 2018

So I was looking for a Certified 2016 Honda Civic EX trim or above! (they are a little Hard to find at the moment?) I found one here at this dealersh...ip which is more than 2 and a 1/2 hours from where I live! I contacted the dealer through Autotrader.com. I am a Hour ahead of the dealers location. I was contacted by a Salesman who Goes by the name Bic Mac (yes like the sandwich) (Rodger McClintock) he got me all of the information he had on the car and sent it to me with no problems. I was able to talk price with him over the phone so that when I got there there was no question about how much they were willing to sell the car for, I knew before I made the long drive through traffic to even look and test drive the car. When I arrived at the dealer I was allowed to drive the car look it over see if I found anything I did not like about the car. There was one thing we found with the car which was the third brake light cover in the rear window was coming loose (this is a known issue with the Civic and something I was looking to ensure had been fixed). After the test drive we started the paperwork for me to purchase the car, while we were doing that the car was taken to the service department which was open until midnight apparently where they fixed the brake light cover while we got the deal done! They wanted about 300 dollars more than what fair market was calling for but like I said the car was a little hard to find and I wanted it so I paid the price. I got everything I wanted with the exception of the price with no hassle. The dealership did not try to add on anything to the purchase price or push me to buy something else! I would Highly recommend Big Mac and this dealership to anyone who asked me!

Employees Worked With
    As good of an experience as you could have wen buying a car
    April 13, 2018

The last 5 cars I have gotten have been from Schaumburg Honda. They sales associates and managerial staff have always been very personable,, friendly,... helpful and genuine. They know what I want in a vehicle and take care of me in a reasonable amount of time at a decent price! I would highly recommend Buying a Honda from Schaumburg Honda! It???s as enjoyable of an experience as buying a car can be.

John Aspuru
    April 12, 2018

Friendly than the 1st person I talk to this dealer back in 2009 when i wanted to buy a bnew honda fit. It wasn't my first choice of dealer, but the wa...y John deals with me change my mind.

Great Experience
    April 12, 2018

Both Donald and Mike were very friendly and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Donald and this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car.... I appreciated the time Mike took to answer my questions and show me all of the features in my new car.

Mike Lis

New Car Delivery Specialist

Was a pleasure
    April 11, 2018

I always hate going car shopping weather for me or my son ... or whoever seems like the dealer is always trying to push you ... well not with Mac, it ...was very simple and he was very nice and polite .. would definitely go back to him ! Thank you so much , Hilary Balderas

Employees Worked With
    Got the best deal around
    April 11, 2018

I had to install original Honda fog lights on my Odyssey and called 3 different Honda dealers in the area & got the best deal for my work from Bob Roh...rman???s Honda in Schaumburg. I had also contacted an independent mechanic who works on high end cars and has done this type of work previously based on internet reviews, and even he couldn???t beat Bob Rohrman???s quote. Got the fog lights installed and they also fixed the recall from Honda on my Odyssey as well on the same day. The work was done professionally and on time and I was updated on the progress of the work in a timely manner by my service advisor Tom. Can???t be happier with my choice of the dealer and thank you to the parts and service department at Schaumburg Honda.

Overall Experience

Of the many car buying experience I have had, this was the b
    April 10, 2018

Simple, fast, with integrity, best purchase experience ever. Fast negotiations. I was done in 1hr. They explained why for pricing. Very friendly staff.... Highly recommended!

Underwhelmed
    April 5, 2018

I am visiting from out of state and needed to have my check engine light diagnosed. I had an appointment and when I arrived they told me it would take... 60 minutes, possibly 90 minutes, depending on the diagnosis. 2 hours later they came out to tell me one of my coils and my spark plugs needed to be replaced all for the low price of nearly $600 ( it is fascinating that the $140 diagnostic charge, which was supposed to be waived if my car was fixed at this dealership was the same price as the $140 'labor' charge for the spark plugs.) Then seeing a young female from out of state, they tried to 'upsell' me nearly $700 in unnecessary flushes. (You don't need a coolant flush for at least 100,000 miles, mine is less than 60,000.) When I returned to pick up my car after receiving a call that the work was complete, I waited over 20 minutes for someone to bring me my key. The poor woman at the receptionist was calling every minute for my tag number and profusely apologizing despite that wait not at all being her fault. In the end the problem with my vehicle was diagnosed and fixed. But beware of long wait times, unnecessary upsells, and very expensive service.

Schaumburg Honda Automobiles