Schaumburg Honda Automobiles

New 888-612-9956 Dealer Website
Used 877-229-8499 Email Dealer
Service 888-741-9023

Average based on 517 reviews.
  • Great People

Your employees are great to work with. We have purchased several cars from this dealership and return because they have good customer service.

Denise, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Our team's sales excellence is always consistent, and I'm glad your experiences with them support that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Thank you again! Best, John Barrett - GM

• 3rd Honda from this dealership

Boti Maruda and Mark Biscotti made my buying experience painless and a win/win for all of us. This is the 3rd car I have bought at this dealership. I depend on Steve Fermandi in Service because he is always willing to go the extra mile.

• Courteous Personnell

The service given to me by Steve was professional and courteous. I arrived 15 min earlier and did not have to wait long to get the oil change done. Coffee and doughnuts were great to have.

• My car purchase experience

I feel I was given sound information by the salesperson I dealt with. There was no high pressure. All my questions were answered.

• Great service

The customer service is fantastic in all areas especially in the service department. I drive from the city to have my 2007 Odyssey repaired.

Everyone is so nice and helpful. Very friendly team. Service rep gave us a missing key to unlock our wheels. Thank you!

• Great service

We found what we were looking for. We were given options to choose from in a variety of price points.

• Great service

Very good service. Great sales man took very good care of me explain me at about the car and give me a very good deal really happy with my new car

• Bob rohrman Honda dealer is the best of rest

I always make appointment with Steve Fermandi service adviser, due to my work I go to the bob rohrman Honda dealership later then my appointment but Steve always is there to help me service my car almost every month. He is friendly,accommodating and great customer service keep it up Steve see you soon!!!

Danny, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Steve is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. Regards, John Barrett - GM

• Let's be honest: your building is a dump.

Staff are very pleasant and knowledgeable. It was easy to get an appointment. There is no reason for the service I needed to take almost 3 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Don. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Regards, John Barrett - GM