Don's Wholesale- Jennings

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Don's customer service is 5 stars!!
    February 23, 2016

Don's Wholesale has the best customer service around. Brante did a great job with getting us the car we wanted. I will definitely tell all my friends ...to come here and in my book Don's Wholesale gets 5 STARS!!!

Nissan Xterra Family
    December 17, 2015

Colby Smith did everything he could have possibly done for us and then some. Very thankful for a young man like that in that line of business, they ne...ed more like him. thanks dons wholesale for making the deal happen. it was a journey but we were willing to take it and hope to continue on the road to success. thanks again brother you will be recommended no doubt!

2012 GMC Canyon, Mail carrier deluxe
    December 16, 2015

I had a great experience at Dons wholesale! They did whatever it took to get me the best deal I can get. I def recommend anyone to go there! Thanks so... much to Brante for the quick and great service!

Don's Wholesale- Jennings