Mini of Sterling

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 28, 2017

My lady and I traveled from Cleveland, Ohio to Sterling, Virginia to purchase our new to us but used MINI Paceman from Sterling. Before our arrival Starlyn... Ceballos and Tim Woods took their time to get all of our paper in order to make our trip as smooth as possible. Once we showed up we were greeted with smiles and top notch customer service. The facility is anyone's dream dealership with the staff to back it up. I wish the MINI dealerships were was great as this place so I wouldn't have needed to travel 721 round trip to add another MINI to the fleet. Starlyn though new and young shows great potential. He was thorough and polite. He's is truly your ideal sales rep. Tim, Mr Woods is by all means the most generous sales manager I've ever encountered. If I lived closer and had the means at a later date to buy another car, I wouldn't hesitate in going right back to Sterling. I'm a customer for life as anyone else would be. Thanks again to the entire Sterling team in making this purchase well worth it all.

January 5, 2018

I LOVE my new Mini Cooper bright orange convertible! It has so many cool features and it's amazing to drive. We even put the convertible down in winter... with the windows up and it's not even that cold! The heated seats and colored lights on the dashboard are so wonderful. Tim and Abe were the best sales team ever! They were very patient with me while I looked at EVERY single Mini on the lot! I finally spotted the one that fits me perfectly. It's the first brand new car that I have ever owned and I have always wanted a Mini Cooper. Dreams come true!!!

December 21, 2017

We bought our 2018 2dr hardtop from Mini of Sterling. Yad Ali went out of his way helping us through the buying process and even after we got the car.... I would recommend Yad to anyone considering buying a mini.

December 17, 2017

The sales team was very professional and Omar was probably the best salesman I've had the pleasure of working with.

December 14, 2017

I just recently purchased a 2016 Mini Cooper S convertible from Adam Argueta. Adam took the time and extra care to explain everything I needed to know... about my new car, the options, and what the dealership had to offer! My experience was trully hassle-free and the transaction was fast and painless, unlike other dealerships in the Northern Virginia area. Adam went the extra mile to keep my wife and I happy! Kudos to the entire Sterling Team!

October 17, 2017

Yad helped us throughout the process to purchase the Lexus SC430. He was very honest, polite and helpful. Would highly recommend him.

July 21, 2017

Always find the can I want This is my second bought from this dealer Saleman know the car verywell