Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

GREAT !

GREAT ! service department , customer service Karina, sales team Nexon Louis, perfect combination they always helping you and calling you for updates in your car with no cost . Prices are better than other dealers

Great Service

Reinaldo Lauzuriqure was great. Very professional and knowledgeable about the cats and features. Great customer service skills. He was on point as far as the wait time and addressed any concerns I had.

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Oil change and tire rotation in one hour and my car was cleaned.

Awesome!!! Awesome!!! Awesome!!!

Meital Stark, is my service rep and she is the best!!!! Great customer service amazing on how she is knowledgeable in explaining what’s needed and making sure I am happy and comfortable my overall experience with Meital Stark, and Warren Henry Infiniti awesome! awesome! awesome!!!!!

Amazing, Amazing, amazing experience, the entire staff...

Amazing, Amazing, amazing experience, the entire staff was accommodating and attentive. Diego was on point.

It was a very easy transition from one car to the next....

It was a very easy transition from one car to the next. Salesman was fair and friendly and most of all honest.

Very courteous and accommodating crew/staff. Cheduked...

Very courteous and accommodating crew/staff. Cheduked service appointments come with email reminders extremelybeasy tobchsnge/schedule service appointments. Parts staff is extremely knowledgeable. Never a surprise bill. Every thing is explained in great detail and approval obtained prior to completing work. Highly recommended.

Gearld The Service Advisor

Gearld Henry would get 20 Stars ⭐️ if it was such a thing! He’s been serving all my Cars for the last 7 Years. He the only Service Advisor that I deal with but I’m sure the others are good but not as Great as Gearld!

4.0

All of the service advisors are amazing.However, make...

All of the service advisors are amazing. However, make sure the service technicians reset your windows after a battery change and they set a maintenance reminder in your car They always forget.

1.0

Will NEVER purchase or lease Infiniti again

I have been a loyal Infiniti customer for the past 16 years, and when my lease expired on my current vehicle, Infiniti took every opportunity to nail me to the cross. Attempted to bully me, providing false information that I was required to use the Infiniti finance company if opting to purchase the vehicle. Upon my insistence , when they could not substantiate contract language to substantiate this, I was able to purchase by going through my bank. However, Infiniti took every opportunity to charge exorbitant fees.