Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome!!! Awesome!!! Awesome!!!

Meital Stark, is my service rep and she is the best!!!! Great customer service amazing on how she is knowledgeable in explaining what’s needed and making sure I am happy and comfortable my overall experience with Meital Stark, and Warren Henry Infiniti awesome! awesome! awesome!!!!!

Amazing, Amazing, amazing experience, the entire staff...

Amazing, Amazing, amazing experience, the entire staff was accommodating and attentive. Diego was on point.

It was a very easy transition from one car to the next....

It was a very easy transition from one car to the next. Salesman was fair and friendly and most of all honest.

Very courteous and accommodating crew/staff. Cheduked...

Very courteous and accommodating crew/staff. Cheduked service appointments come with email reminders extremelybeasy tobchsnge/schedule service appointments. Parts staff is extremely knowledgeable. Never a surprise bill. Every thing is explained in great detail and approval obtained prior to completing work. Highly recommended.

Gearld The Service Advisor

Gearld Henry would get 20 Stars ⭐️ if it was such a thing! He’s been serving all my Cars for the last 7 Years. He the only Service Advisor that I deal with but I’m sure the others are good but not as Great as Gearld!

4.0

All of the service advisors are amazing.However, make...

All of the service advisors are amazing. However, make sure the service technicians reset your windows after a battery change and they set a maintenance reminder in your car They always forget.

1.0

Will NEVER purchase or lease Infiniti again

I have been a loyal Infiniti customer for the past 16 years, and when my lease expired on my current vehicle, Infiniti took every opportunity to nail me to the cross. Attempted to bully me, providing false information that I was required to use the Infiniti finance company if opting to purchase the vehicle. Upon my insistence , when they could not substantiate contract language to substantiate this, I was able to purchase by going through my bank. However, Infiniti took every opportunity to charge exorbitant fees.

PROFESSIONALISM AND PATIENCE

I have been dealing with Infinity since 1993, but has never came across anyone like Mr. Nexon Louis, he is very knowledgeable with any questions asked. please anyone that goes to Warren Henry at Biscayne and 151 Street, please asked for him to take care of you. He went beyond to assist me and very patience. Extremely professional. Always very pleasant. just asked for him to take care of you.

An "Infinit-er" for life.

Ironically, my Dodge Durango literally broke down right in front of Warren Henry Infiniti. My sales consultant Andres, actually came out and helped me push my Durango into the parking lot. We talked and I drove home that same night with a leased 2019 QX60. Now I'm hooked on Infiniti for life. Purchased this new QX60 a few weeks ago and am loving it. Thanks Infiniti.

QX60 Lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karina got the job done! Thanks for all your help and great Customer Service. She was very eager to help and gave great advice. 👍treated me like family!