Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

excellent customer service , on time and Maytal is an...

excellent customer service , on time and Maytal is an excellent advisor every timr I tale my car for service

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting our new Warren Henry INFINITI location in Sole Mia! It was our pleasure to assist you! Thank you for the five stars!

I am very happy with my service provider Juan O very...

I am very happy with my service provider Juan O very helpful with information provided

No hassle experience

Bought my new Q60 with Cynthia at Warren Henry Infinity yesterday. Had a very smooth experience and got the car I wanted. I will drive an hour again in the future when my lease is up. They were willing to work with me with no hassle.

Dealer response

Best dealership ever!! Happy customer, once again.

Wonderful customer service and professionalism!!!! I would recommend this dealership at anytime. My consultant is great. The service was timely, as well as convenient. Thank you.

Courteous and efficient! Very pleased taking my car for...

Courteous and efficient! Very pleased taking my car for service there. Gerald was clear with the expectations. I had to leave my car for diagnostic and received a loaner. Girl at the loaner department clear on the guidelines and everything smooth!

1.0

Worst dealership ever

Worst dealership ever!! Got a call July 22, asking to come to Warren Henry for an on-site appraisal of my Infiniti QX50, saying they can buy it for more than the actual value of $26 000..knowing my lease ends October 19 2021... I went there July 23, saw Andres Arango, sales consultant at Warren Henry, (2300 NE 151st St, North Miami, FL 33181). I explained clearly that I just want to know the price of my car if they buy it before the end of the lease. I have been asked to wait 15 minutes and when Andres Arango came back, he gave me a vehicle return receipt, signed on my behalf!!! And asked me to leave the car and the keys!! I explained that I didn't approve this purchase, not even knowing the price (the car was bought at $26 000 by the way...) and that my intent was to buy the car at the end of the lease (in 2 months). Andres Arango was confused, said it was too late, but after a while, he told me he will cancel this 'purchase' and that I can keep the car. One week later, Infiniti Finance sent an email saying that my account was closed.. I called them and they told me everything was paid off.. I went the following day (July 28th) to the dealership, saw the general manager Geo Salazar, and he told me that everything was fine and fixed, just have to wait 2 days to see my Infiniti account reopened. After 15 days, my account was still closed, we didn't know if we can use the car, as officially it was no mine anymore...so I had to hire a lawyer ($1000) to fix that issue. After the first official mail, my account was re-opened, but I has a hard inquiry from Infiniti Finance and lost many points on my credit score... The answer by mail from the dealership is : sorry, there was a misunderstanding with our salesperson, everything is back to normal (account re-open). and that's it...Even if they recognized that : " the salesperson acted unilaterally in signing off your client" So, I lost the use of my car for nearly 2 months, have to pay $1000 for an attorney, get a negative credit impact, and have to pay late fees for the monthly payments I couldn't pay because my account was closed...for getting nothing, not even an apology from Warren Henry? This place is a fraud. Don't go there, you will save money

Excellent work

Great customer service!! Gerald is the best, very attentive and caring. I am Very satisfied and pleased with his service. I highly recommend this location. :))

Very pleasant from beginning to end everything was

Very pleasant from beginning to end everything was taken care of immediately, I came in without an appointment it was intended to immediately to my very satisfaction thank you

I thought looking for a RED Q50 with all the features I...

I thought looking for a RED Q50 with all the features I wanted was going to be a nightmare knowing all the inventory issues most dealerships are facing. I walked right into Warren Henry Infinity and there it was. Beautiful candy apple red, with apple play and all the safety features I was looking for. After much back and forth on the price I was called back at home and asked what they can do to close the sale. We agreed on the numbers and I had my 2nd Infinity the next day. Thank you Warren Henry and Islam for making car buying a less treacherous experience.

Inventory is not an issue at WH

This has been a challenging year, my lease was going to be up in two months and I expected inventory to be a problem. I had no problem finding my RED Q50. Islam was awesome helping to get me the deal I was looking for. I knew what numbers I was willing to walk out with and after some back and forth we were able to close a great deal. This is my 2nd Infinity and I couldn’t be happier.