Warren Henry INFINITI

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

10 stars for Warren Henry

Renaldo is the best !! He always does his best To get you taken care of the loaner dept is also great big stars for everyone there

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting our new Warren Henry INFINITI location in Sole Mia! It was our pleasure to assist you! Thank you for the five stars!

Warren Henry Great quality of work.

Great quality of service and fair prices. I work with Meital Stark who does an excellent job in making my trip to Warren Henry a very pleasant experience.

Dealer response

they are really performing customer centered service,...

they are really performing customer centered service, They are on time and pleasant, no wait

Dealer response

excellent customer service , on time and Maytal is an...

excellent customer service , on time and Maytal is an excellent advisor every timr I tale my car for service

Dealer response

I am very happy with my service provider Juan O very...

I am very happy with my service provider Juan O very helpful with information provided

No hassle experience

Bought my new Q60 with Cynthia at Warren Henry Infinity yesterday. Had a very smooth experience and got the car I wanted. I will drive an hour again in the future when my lease is up. They were willing to work with me with no hassle.

Dealer response

Best dealership ever!! Happy customer, once again.

Wonderful customer service and professionalism!!!! I would recommend this dealership at anytime. My consultant is great. The service was timely, as well as convenient. Thank you.

1.0

Worst dealership ever

Worst dealership ever!! Got a call July 22, asking to come to Warren Henry for an on-site appraisal of my Infiniti QX50, saying they can buy it for more than the actual value of $26 000..knowing my lease ends October 19 2021... I went there July 23, saw Andres Arango, sales consultant at Warren Henry, (2300 NE 151st St, North Miami, FL 33181). I explained clearly that I just want to know the price of my car if they buy it before the end of the lease. I have been asked to wait 15 minutes and when Andres Arango came back, he gave me a vehicle return receipt, signed on my behalf!!! And asked me to leave the car and the keys!! I explained that I didn't approve this purchase, not even knowing the price (the car was bought at $26 000 by the way...) and that my intent was to buy the car at the end of the lease (in 2 months). Andres Arango was confused, said it was too late, but after a while, he told me he will cancel this 'purchase' and that I can keep the car. One week later, Infiniti Finance sent an email saying that my account was closed.. I called them and they told me everything was paid off.. I went the following day (July 28th) to the dealership, saw the general manager Geo Salazar, and he told me that everything was fine and fixed, just have to wait 2 days to see my Infiniti account reopened. After 15 days, my account was still closed, we didn't know if we can use the car, as officially it was no mine anymore...so I had to hire a lawyer ($1000) to fix that issue. After the first official mail, my account was re-opened, but I has a hard inquiry from Infiniti Finance and lost many points on my credit score... The answer by mail from the dealership is : sorry, there was a misunderstanding with our salesperson, everything is back to normal (account re-open). and that's it...Even if they recognized that : " the salesperson acted unilaterally in signing off your client" So, I lost the use of my car for nearly 2 months, have to pay $1000 for an attorney, get a negative credit impact, and have to pay late fees for the monthly payments I couldn't pay because my account was closed...for getting nothing, not even an apology from Warren Henry? This place is a fraud. Don't go there, you will save money

Courteous and efficient! Very pleased taking my car for...

Courteous and efficient! Very pleased taking my car for service there. Gerald was clear with the expectations. I had to leave my car for diagnostic and received a loaner. Girl at the loaner department clear on the guidelines and everything smooth!

Excellent work

Great customer service!! Gerald is the best, very attentive and caring. I am Very satisfied and pleased with his service. I highly recommend this location. :))