Tasca Chevrolet

193 reviews

193 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tasca Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 1, 2016

The best car buying experience I ever had. I've bought numerous vehicles from dealers over the years and this was the best experience I've ever had. My... salesman Tim Guillette was extremely helpful,proffesional and patient. The sales manager Jay went above and beyond to get me the best deal ever,and Alexis in the finance office very personable and helpful and explained everything to me .They all stayed an hour after closing on Saturday and came in a half hour early on Sunday to make sure my like new 2007 GMC Sierra Pick Up was cleaned and gased up ready for delivery. I would also like to thank the Recon. crew for getting my truck ready in such short notice. They all went above and beyond to make it work.The Tasca family should be proud of that dealership they are a first class operation. By the way I love my truck.Keep up the great work. They are right , You Will Be Satisfied, I know I am. THANKS AGAIN.

December 11, 2018

As usual, I had my car winterized and an oil change done. Eric L'Europa was great as he always is. He takes time to listen to you tell him about... the aches and pains of the car. He tries to have the car serviced quickly, but also properly. It's always a pleasure to talk and work with Eric.

November 15, 2018

I brought my 2007 Chevy Express 3500 Roadtrek 210 in for regular maintenance & RI inspection. They went above & beyond my expectations & for a great price.... I highly recommend this service dept for your Chevy. Thank you for the excellent job!

November 4, 2018

Eric and his staff always make for a great experience. Right from the time you pull into tye service bay until you are in your car at the end of the service... Eric is always professional, friendly and accommodating. We are very pleased with Tasca and would recommend thier service dept to anyone.

October 30, 2018

Tim was great even with our two crazy toddlers running all over the place. He managed to get close to the numbers we wanted which were tough numbers to... meet. We were very happy with everything. We hope the service with tasca is good too, guess we will find out in the near future.

October 23, 2018

Great Service, Easy process with my purchase .Tim Guillete was very professional and personable..I feel very happy with my decision to purchase my car... from Tasca and would recommend them to everyone.

October 20, 2018

I purchased a 2015 Buick Enclave from Tim Guillette at this dealership about 3 weeks ago (September 30, 2018). Tim was very helpful in answering all of... my questions and did not hesitate to track down any answers he did not have off of the top of his head. Tim also met me at my local police department for a VIN check on his day off, going the extra mile for my convenience. I HIGHLY recommend dealing with Tim! Nikki in the finance department was also very informative and helpful without being "pushy". The financing went smoothly and there was no "hard sell" on the extras. I was "informed" of all the coverage options, but no high-pressure sales tactics. The service department (I dealt with Eric Leuropa and Bruce Palmer) was also very attentive to my concern with a radio issue and once they realized that they need to order the parts, it was handled quickly and the repair will take place within a week. They also printed off the service record of everything that was done to this vehicle before my purchase, including their comprehensive inspection and which things were repaired and/or serviced. Top notch! This has been my 8th used vehicle purchase in my lifetime, so I know that some dealerships can make the experience "less than enjoyable". I have to say, all-in-all, this was one of the best experiences that I have had buying a used vehicle.

October 13, 2018

I am an out- of- town owner yet I was given a next day appt. by Don for a water leak in my trunk, as I was about to make a 1500 mi. drive back to FL. I... waited in a most comfortable area equipped with TV, coffee or water, and snacks. Eric came to tell me the issue was assessed and they had a repair kit to fix it if I wanted to wait, which I did. Since it was a semi lengthy process, he continually stopped in to update me on the progress of everything and to apologize for the wait. I was so thrilled to get this problem corrected that I didn't even consider it a wait--there wasn't another dealer in the area who could/would accommodate me that soon! This was such a wonderful experience!! Eric was very professional in his knowledge of the issue and even explained a technical issue I asked him about-sat in the car to show me. He is not just a professional, but personable as well. a real asset to Tasca! I would highly recommend this Service Dept.

October 9, 2018

I was shopping around for a new 2018 Silverado, went to many dealerships only to be pressured and pushed....I dont like salesmen who bully customers,,,,this... was not the case at Tasca! It was a no pressure environment with many vehicles to choose from, I ended up buying a gently used 2018 silverado that they cleaned, detailed and filled the fuel tank. Jose Burgos was very nice, soft spoken and not one bit pushy.

Jose Burgos

(4.8) 18 reviews

October 6, 2018

The whole crew seemed like they wanted to give you the best auto buying experience. Making you feel excited and happy. It was much faster than other... dealerships.