Skip to main content

Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(901) 290-0380 (901) 290-0380

3.9

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Triumph Auto Sales from DealerRater.

Great place to buy a vehicle.

Great place to buy a vehicle. I just bought my second from Mike. Will be buying all future vehicles from him. All of the staff there are great and friendly.

I had a very pleasant experience buying my 2nd car this

I had a very pleasant experience buying my 2nd car this week. Victor was very helpful and nice as always. I was in and out. Recommend buying a great used vehicle from them.

Dean was VERY helpful and made sure I was able to get the

Dean was VERY helpful and made sure I was able to get the car I wanted. Triump has been my families go-to dealership for all of our cars. I trust them and so does my family. Thank you Triump Auto Sales.

friendly, low pressure and a huge selection to choose

friendly, low pressure and a huge selection to choose from. I love these guys. go on line for finance approval.

We just bought a Tahoe from Triumph and Jim was GREAT.

We just bought a Tahoe from Triumph and Jim was GREAT. He was super quick with answering any questions . Was fast with the paper work process. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase. I am super pleased with them and my new truck.

The customer service was excellent.

The customer service was excellent. They worked really hard to help me get what I needed.

The staff is highly courteous and works diligently to get

The staff is highly courteous and works diligently to get you through the buying process as quickly as possible. Their facilities and vehicles are clean and ready to drive. Dean is a great salesman to work with! Even though my trade-in vehicle had some rust, they still gave me a favorable allowance.

Still waiting to recieve word of my request but their

Still waiting to recieve word of my request but their customer service is impeciable and they really try and be reasonable.

Love the experience!

Love the experience! Love Dean! Very Supportive Answered Any Questions, Concerns! Thank you all for doing business!

1.0

Felt rushed, also way above market price for a 20+ year

Felt rushed, also way above market price for a 20+ year old wouldn't really budge on price like yes in fair condition but set in at its price range not worth it. Didn't even want to go out and look at due to that reason.

Dealer response

Hey Austin. I am sorry you do not agree with our pricing. Some of our inventory is hard to find and we price based on the market. I hate you felt we were due a bad review because you do not agree with our pricing. Good luck with you search.