Triumph Auto Sales

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 3, 2020

Amazing to deal with! We did everything over the phone and text with pictures. I had an inspection with Lemon Squad which was exactly what they said... and it was shipped!

February 15, 2020

It was a great experience for me to buy my car Triumph. Jim Land has helped me a lot to find the perfect car and deal for me.

• May 16, 2017

I saw a listing for a Jeep Patriot online and went to go see it (at closing time, oops!) but Dean was very helpful and friendly even though we were viewing... the car at the very last minute. He answered all of our questions and even let us take it for a drive. He gave me permission to have the car inspected by a mechanic before purchasing the vehicle, so I did just that. Car came back clean and I filled out the paperwork and wrote a check. They were having problems with the bank sending my check back and were very patient and understanding while I sorted things out with my bank. I've had nothing but a positive experience and will 15/10 recommend someone to them and will definitely purchase from again!

February 4, 2020

I have shopped at this dealership a couple of times. It is difficult to get assistance since each salesman is responsible for his own cars. I went to test... drive two different cars and they didn't let me test drive either. They made up a lie about (not wanting to put miles on it) even though he was willing to drive the car himself with me in the passenger seat. I think the issue is that I am young and they didn't trust me. I am 25, its not like I am a 16 year old new driver. Not sure how their buying experience is but if its anything like their shopping experience, its not good.

Hello JLC. I am sorry you had a bad experience at our lot. We occasionally have high end or high horse power cars that require pre approval for a te...st drive. I am not sure if that was the case here, but please give me a call so I can get the specifics and handle this. Thanks Jay 901-380-5464

December 24, 2019

This buying experience was”painless”. I had a salesman who cared about getting me a good car and a great deal. Financing was done with the terms that I... asked for and I will do business with this dealer again. This is a great place to find a car for a teenager.

August 4, 2019

Jim Land was helpful without being pushy. Price was already reduced and showed as great deal on cars.com. Perfect car for our college-bound son.

June 28, 2019

Triumph Auto Sales called me about a truck that I enquired about. The representitive was civil at first but when I wouldn't accept the price he quoted... he became quite unfriendly. I tried to end our discussion on good terms but he hung up the phone on me in mid sentence. If you like dealing with rude people that want to treat folks with disrespect this is a perfect place to shop.

Hello Macerick, My name is Jay and I would appreciate talking to you about your experience so I can handle make sure this doesn't happen again. Give ...me a call if you would like to discuss it. Thanks 901-380-5464

February 5, 2019

I would like to thank my great sales person Mr. Jim Land for his great service in finding the perfect vehicle for me, along with the perfect price at Triumph... Auto Sales. If anyone is in search of a new or used vehicle I would highly recommend paying him a visit at the following dealership.

February 4, 2019

My buying experience at Triumph Auto Sales was fantastic. Jim Land is a true professional that knows what he is doing. No messing around, just sold me... the car at a fair price where everyone was happy. Jim also took care of several special requests I had before we came in to pick up the car. If you need a car, go see Jim.

February 4, 2019

I needed to purchase a used vehicle for my son, sight unseen. Jim Land was amazing, he understood my situation and helped my son get a reliable car. I... felt like he was buying it for his own son. I can't say enough about the time he put in. Great customer service, really nice used vehicle.