Triumph Auto Sales

12 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 16, 2017

I saw a listing for a Jeep Patriot online and went to go see it (at closing time, oops!) but Dean was very helpful and friendly even though we were viewing... the car at the very last minute. He answered all of our questions and even let us take it for a drive. He gave me permission to have the car inspected by a mechanic before purchasing the vehicle, so I did just that. Car came back clean and I filled out the paperwork and wrote a check. They were having problems with the bank sending my check back and were very patient and understanding while I sorted things out with my bank. I've had nothing but a positive experience and will 15/10 recommend someone to them and will definitely purchase from again!

January 11, 2018

This was a great experience for me shopping and buying at Triumph. ! Incredible service, great buys and I am now the owner of a fabulous car! Highly recommend... Triumph especially Jay Ware!!!

November 1, 2017

Ron the salesman was very helpful and honest with our buying process, Dean made things even more easier this is the only time we have went to buy a car... and didn't have to spend all day and night, get the run around about the numbers and be told a bunch of lies, this is the place to come if it can't happen here it can't happen.

September 18, 2017

Easiest process I have ever had buying a used vehicle.

July 1, 2017

Could not be happier with the experience. I am looking forward to my next purchase. Jay is very friendly and will work hard to find you the right vechical,... and loan vender for the best deals.

June 21, 2017

I had been looking for a Toyota Highlander and came across this dealership online. After a couple of e-mails and phone calls, we drove over to see the... car. Jay greeted us on the lot and showed us the car. It was EXTREMELY clean, low mileage, and exactly what I was looking for. No high pressure sales, either about the car or during the financing with John. Very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend Jay & Triumph Auto Sales!

March 31, 2017

Great customer service and prices! Very professional. Triumph salesmen make you feel extremely comfortable and confident about purchasing a vehicle.

March 29, 2017

Lloyd is wonderful. He worked very hard to give us a great deal. I highly recommend this dealership. Excellent customer service.

February 26, 2017

Loyd was a big help all the way through. Quality car for a decent price. Highly reccomend!

September 10, 2015

I purchased a used Acura from Josh in May and it was the easiest, most hassle-free auto purchase I have ever made. Josh went above and beyond to help me... find the perfect car for me. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. I purchased the vehicle knowing it had a rip in the console, but Josh even found someone to replace the leather before I took the car home, at a very reasonable price. The car itself was reasonably priced and is very reliable. I have not had one problem with the car since purchase. I would highly recommend Triumph and Salesman Josh to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. My family will be using them again in the future.