Tameron Honda Gadsden

141 reviews

141 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tameron Honda Gadsden from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 20, 2018

Excellent customer service , would recommend to everyone. I felt nervous coming in and when I left I felt great, thanks to her I get to drive away in a... brand new car.

January 13, 2018

Jim Haynes was very helpful in finding the Sandstorm EXL that we wanted. It was a long process since the Sandstorm color is not made in high quantity,... but he kept us informed during the process and was very helpful with showing us the features of the vehicle. He also helped with tech questions during a follow up visit.

January 10, 2018

Salesman Marvin was excellent, very knowledgeable and informative, made our buying experience very pleasant. Would definitely ask for Marvin again when... buying from Tameron.

January 8, 2018

Overall, excellent customer service, my salesman, Mr. Langley was the best...the car was obtained from another dealer out of state and he kept me up-to-date... daily of all issues they were having (mostly weather, holiday related).

December 20, 2017

Tameron Honda Gadsden followed through on everything we discussed over the phone in regards to the value of our trade-ins to locating the vehicle we were... looking for when we arrived at the showroom. Everyone was friendly, efficient and we are now the proud owners of a Ridgeline Black Edition...WE LOVE IT!!!

December 19, 2017

I found a car online I was interested in and reached out to "Julie" at Tameron Honda in Gadsden. She was quick to respond and extremely helpful from the... very first text message all the way through the final step of driving away in my vehicle of choice. When I made it to the dealership, I was greeted at the door by KC, offered something to drink, and was soon put in direct contact with Julie. She was friendly, courteous and very professional. I felt that she truly cared about earning my business but was not unpleasantly pushy as I have experienced in the past at other dealerships. She did everything she could to expedite and finalize my purchase without sacrificing her "people skills" to do so. I would also like to comment on how great Craig, the finance man involved, is. Super friendly and personable. I would HIGHLY recommend Tameron Honda as a place to purchase a new OR used vehicle, which is why I was there; and it wasn't even a Honda. There was no attempt at redirection to push me into anything else. I also needed to return a rental vehicle; Greg led me to the agency since I didn't know where it was (traffic was heavy and it was dark) to return the car and brought me back to the dealership. I REALLY APPRECIATED THAT! KC, Julie, Craig, Trevor, Greg, the man in the cubicle next to Julie, the other guy who brought me more water, Christy via text; everyone I encountered was what you should be able to expect at any dealership...but do not always get. Sterling service all the way around. The only fly in the ointment: it took longer than I anticipated; but, they were busy which is another testament to how good they are. People don't usually flock to a place that doesn't know how to conduct its' business well. Thanks, Tameron folks, for helping me get back on the road in MY OWN WHEELS!

December 13, 2017

Great experience Great experience Great experience Great experience

December 10, 2017

My lovely work horse of a car finally had it's last ride at the worst time, no money, credit iffy at best, Christmas... I first went to a buy here pay... here thinking it was my only option. It was HORRIBLE! Wanted way more for a car than what is was worth on top of high monthly payments. Wishfuly I drove on the Honda lot just driving around looking at used cars. Julie met me in lot and was so sweet and said let's just check and see. The next day I was in an awesome Insight. The whole experience was great. Lower payments, and way better car, lol. Julie was understanding and no pressure at all. Before going to anyone, please go see her.

December 7, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and helpful.Julie Rooks are sales person was exceptional.

December 3, 2017

GREAT EXPERIENCE,EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE,JULIE ROOKS WAS AWSUME AND WE LEFT VERY SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH OUR CHOICE.WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO... FRIENDS AND FAMILY.