True Blue Autos

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 24 reviews

March 24, 2018

Thanks Ted for all the work you have on getting into a nice car getting me approved when no-one else could .I really like the car I'll be back to buy ...another one

May 5, 2017

We searched for several months all over Indiana for a good used Lexus. We finally found just what we wanted on your website; an immaculate 2014 Lexus... RX350. Ted gave us a great deal! Ted and Alex made buying a car the way it should be; relaxed and with no pressure. When we picked up the car it was showroom clean and a full tank of gas. Ted and Alex are genuine and down to earth people. We would highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you Roger and Diana! It was our pleasure to be able to help you find the exact Lexus you were looking for! We truly appreciate the opportunity t...o EARN your business, Happy Driving!

January 31, 2017

Thanks Ted great service and friendly atmosphere!!

Thanks Keith, we enjoyed working with you too! Hope the down sizing is treating you right! Happy Driving!

November 28, 2016

I had a great experience with True Blue Autos. They were extremely helpful and made everything very easy! I would definitely recommend them and will b...e back in the future.

Thanks Sam, it's always nice for us to be able to work with such a great customer! Happy Driving!

August 5, 2016

Ted and Alex from True Blue Autos were great to work with. They contacted me very soon after my initial on-line inquiry and answered all my questions ...honestly (even sent me a picture of a specific part of the vehicle that I had questions about). When I visited their store, they were very down-to-earth and no-pressure people. Very family-oriented. Would recommend them highly.

We appreciate the kind words Mike! It was our pleasure helping you get into the vehicle that was just right for you! Happy Driving!

August 4, 2016

I posted the following review earlier, "I found tis truck online and drove nearly 100 miles to take a look. Just as it was represented on the site. Ve...ry pleased with the truck - as well as the dealer." I made an error in the number of stars. OUTSTANDING DEALER RATING, in my opinion..

Thank you Jeff! We appreciate you and your willingness to work with us! Happy Driving!

July 1, 2016

I dread buying a new vehicle. However, after months of searching and haggles with many dealerships, Ted at True Blue Autos made the process easy. He w...as straightforward and honest. I will definitely buy here again.

Thanks J Moseman! I know we had a good time working with you and earning your business. Hoping all goes well out in CO and hope your enjoying yourself.... Go GRIZ and Happy Driving!

June 28, 2016

After searching for a new car for months all over Indiana, we found exactly what we were looking for at True Blue Autos, just 20 minutes from home. T...ed was very helpful and worked with us to be able to purchase the car we finally found. No “high pressure” sales job, just friendly straight talk. On the day we picked the car up, Alex took the car for a “fill up and wash” while completing the paperwork. A huge plus, Ted filed the papers necessary for title transfer. If you are ever looking for a new vehicle, go to True Blue Autos, Ted and Alex will take good care of you. Happy car buying with True Blue Autos. They are the best.

We just love hearing feedback like this!! Thank you again "Happy Terrain Owner" for allowing us to earn your business :) Happy Driving!

June 11, 2016

Ted gave us a great deal on an awesome truck. He made sure the truck was washed and the gas tank full before we drove away in our sweet ride. We felt ...like we were working with family.

It was our pleasure Michael and Shannon. We know your new blue baby will be a good one around the property! Happy Driving!

June 10, 2016

I bought an Infiniti G25 from True Blue. This vehicle was clean as it could be! Ted was great to work with. He was straight up with me and very genui...ne. I definitely recommend this dealer.

Thank you David for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! You got a pretty sweet ride! We know this will be a good, reliable vehicle for ...you. Good Luck on your new venture!