True Blue Autos

28 reviews

January 22, 2020

I would recommend for anyone looking for a vehicle to go to True Blue Autos. Ted and Bill made you feel like family. It is great to go to a business where... you are not pressured.

December 10, 2019

It was my first time buying a car and Bill at True Blue could not have made the experience any better. I highly recommend True Blue

December 3, 2019

I found this facility to be very pleasing and very helpful. The workers were nice and the cars were nice as well. Overall a great place to get a new car.

August 18, 2018

I called about a 2012 Colorado Truck. Ted answered the phone and gave me all the info about the Truck. I drove to his Dealer Ship to look at it the next... day. Everything was just like he said, the Truck looks like new. We sat in his office and made the deal and I was gone with my truck in record time. This was the BEST place, and the Best experience I have ever had buying an Auto. Thank You Ted

March 24, 2018

Thanks Ted for all the work you have on getting into a nice car getting me approved when no-one else could .I really like the car I'll be back to buy another... one

May 5, 2017

We searched for several months all over Indiana for a good used Lexus. We finally found just what we wanted on your website; an immaculate 2014 Lexus... RX350. Ted gave us a great deal! Ted and Alex made buying a car the way it should be; relaxed and with no pressure. When we picked up the car it was showroom clean and a full tank of gas. Ted and Alex are genuine and down to earth people. We would highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you Roger and Diana! It was our pleasure to be able to help you find the exact Lexus you were looking for! We truly appreciate the opportunity t...o EARN your business, Happy Driving!

January 31, 2017

Thanks Ted great service and friendly atmosphere!!

Thanks Keith, we enjoyed working with you too! Hope the down sizing is treating you right! Happy Driving!

November 28, 2016

I had a great experience with True Blue Autos. They were extremely helpful and made everything very easy! I would definitely recommend them and will be... back in the future.

Thanks Sam, it's always nice for us to be able to work with such a great customer! Happy Driving!

August 5, 2016

Ted and Alex from True Blue Autos were great to work with. They contacted me very soon after my initial on-line inquiry and answered all my questions honestly... (even sent me a picture of a specific part of the vehicle that I had questions about). When I visited their store, they were very down-to-earth and no-pressure people. Very family-oriented. Would recommend them highly.

We appreciate the kind words Mike! It was our pleasure helping you get into the vehicle that was just right for you! Happy Driving!

August 4, 2016

I posted the following review earlier, "I found tis truck online and drove nearly 100 miles to take a look. Just as it was represented on the site. Very... pleased with the truck - as well as the dealer." I made an error in the number of stars. OUTSTANDING DEALER RATING, in my opinion..

Thank you Jeff! We appreciate you and your willingness to work with us! Happy Driving!