Ted Russell Ford Kingston Pike

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 28 reviews

• January 30, 2017

My wife and I were referred to Michelle Abele, at Ted Russell Ford Lincoln, by a friend who said she was terrific to deal with. Our friend was corre...ct, Michelle was a dream. She is very friendly and she didn't get pushy at all. Definitely not the typical obnoxious salesperson. She was very HELPFUL! She found just the car we want and we signed all the paperwork. Everything went great. I rate Michelle Abele and Ted Russell Ford Lincoln 5 STARS!!! You need to ask for Michelle when you get to the dealership. You and your wallet will be glad you did!

We appreciate your review, Mark! We're so glad that your friend recommended us to you. We're proud of the excellent service that Michelle provides t...o our customers. We hope to see you again, thank you for your business!

December 5, 2017

On October 14, 2017 I cancelled extended warranty. It is December 4 no refund. They warranty company says the policy has not been cancelled. This is n...ot acceptable. I am waiting to refinance for a better interest rate after the refund is suppose to be credited to the principle of my Ford loan.

Jessie, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We would like to discuss this further in the hope of coming to an unders...tanding and resolution. Please give us a call at (865) 693-7611 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

August 3, 2017

I cannot say enough about the excellent sales staff that helped me through what I thought was going to be a horrendous ordeal when I traded my " faili...ng" car. Both Justin Livingston and Taylor Sparkman made what could have been an aweful day one of the best days of my life and I drove away in a brand new car. I have to mention the kindness and efficiency of Kevin Fox who also made my day a little less stressful. Thank you isn't enough to these people!!

Nancy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

April 22, 2017

I have purchased various vehicles from Ted Russell. I like to work with Douglas Peak. Douglas is the very definition of professionalism. This purcha...se had its challenges ( not at all a reflection of this facility ). With Douglas as my salesman I really wasn't too worried. With his help and the help of the sales managers Mark and Dag, this experience was as great as all of the previous experiences. I left happy , in my new vehicle. I will continue to purchase my vehicles from this dealership and I recommend anyone else to give them the opportunity. P.S. I would also like to mention that the service department is also unmatched. Thank you, All.

May 8, 2016

I recently purchased a 2014 For Escape at Ted Russell Ford on Kingston Pike. Doug Philpot is the salesman who assisted me. I cannot really express how... great it was dealing with Doug. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles and was patient with me in my search for what I wanted. I went back to have the Escape detailed and once again, Doug was extremely helpful. He showed me how to access many of the features on the Escape and I appreciate his willingness to do so. I would recommend Doug to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Hi Diane, Thank you for your review. We are so glad that Doug was patient and we'll be sure to pass your compliments on to him. We hope you are still ...loving your Escape and let us know if there's anything more we can do.

February 21, 2016

Pleasure doing business with Ted Russell Ford Parkside. Ended up very satisfied- Bought 3 vehicles traded in 4- Actually saving us money!! Thank you s...o much!

February 21, 2016

Everyone at Ted Russell Parkside has been awesome!! Cougar set me up with Brady Sweet and he bent over backwards to find the right car for my wife and... me. They are very professional , friendly, and service Minded!! It count not have been a better car buying!

February 21, 2016

Jeff was great to work with. He answered all of my questions and got me in the car. I wanted a price I could afford. Denise was great too!!

February 21, 2016

We felt that the staff at Ted Russell Ford displayed a professional demeanor, listened to us, and provided informative answers to our questions, all o...f which enabled us to make the best decision we could about the purchase of our new truck. We look forward to a continued great relationship with Ted Russell Ford for years to come, and will encourage our friends and family to contact Ted Russell Ford for their own vehicle/truck needs in the future.

February 21, 2016

I want to thank Ted Russell for everything. They got me exactly what I wanted without even breaking the budget. They worked with me to get me out the ...door with a smile on my face and new keys in my hand. I want to have a special thanks to Doug Philpot & Rob Duffey for working with me. I was shooting myself short for what I thought I could get but they made it happen. Thank you very much.