REINEKE CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Happy Customer

Staff was very helpful and courteous. They took care of my repair quickly and service was great.

Curtis Wolford

I have NEVER felt more satisfied walking out of a dealership. I feel I got a deal of a life time. First time a dealer has filled the tank for me before driving off the lot. Top Notch Service from test drive to signing. I will return to North Baltimore for EVERY vehicle I purchase in the future.

New Truck Purchase

We had a great experience with the sales team and how they went out of their way to make things happen for us. We did not get to the store till later and they stayed 2 hours after they normal close to assist us.

Satisfied customer

Excellent customer service was provided at this dealership. Due to a part issue it took longer than normal. They made it worth the wait and were extremely helpful.

Jeep review

People were great and friendly kept me updated on progress and what was wrong

1.0

true car dealer

Do not buy a car here. They are "true car dealers" They get you there just to say the car you plan on driving was just sold. But they'll get you a lease on a brand new 45000 dollar truck. Plenty of dealers out there go some where else.