Hudson Nissan on Savannah Hwy

New (833) 241-2456 (833) 241-2456
Used (843) 605-9992 (843) 605-9992
Service (833) 240-7668 (833) 240-7668

4.4

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Hudson Nissan on Savannah Hwy from DealerRater.

Always easy to schedule an appointment and service is

Always easy to schedule an appointment and service is completed efficiently. Marcello is always informative and very pleasant.

Jackson was very professional and took the time to walk

Jackson was very professional and took the time to walk me through all of my available financial options. I was very happy with the experience and would highly recommend him to others.

Very responsive and professional.

Very responsive and professional. Chris kept me informed and the work was completed in a much shorter time than I expected. The process exceeded my expectations completely.

Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Made the buying experience very easy and pleasant would recommend Daniel

The staff felt like family when I went there for my

The staff felt like family when I went there for my service. Always nice and fast.

Good .

Good . Hate ratings ???::qqqqqqq did did did Gigi go to sooo don’t ask again

Service was prompt and professional.

Service was prompt and professional. Staff does a great job and is very conscientious. Thanks

Nossan of Charleston continues to offer great service and

Nossan of Charleston continues to offer great service and customer support. I am very pleased with the service.

Super service.

Super service. The service department kept me informed via text and a phone call when completed. High quality service. I am a repeat customer because of the good work they do.

The service was great.