Faulkner Subaru of Mechanicsburg

288 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 3, 2017

I have purchased Subaru's at 3 different dealerships over the past 15 years. Faulkner's, by far, was the best. Not only was the sales experience enjoyable... but the service after the sale was and still is phenomenal. I had a very terrifying experience this week in which my 3 year old grandson was accidentally locked in my car with the keys laying on the front seat. He was already locked into his car seat. Within a half an hour, the service department was there to help. When I called, the woman that answered immediately got someone to the phone to reassure me that they would come quickly. I am sorry to say that I didn't get anybody's name to give individual recognition. I am so thankful for the excellent way this situation was handled. My grandson was fine throughout the whole time, we were playing peek-a-boo and making funny faces at each other. Faulkner's Subaru, you are the best!!!

Debra, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, F...aulkner Subaru Mechanicsburg

September 26, 2017

I arrived for my scheduled appointment to have my car serviced. I was greeted with stares and raised eyebrows. I was trying to explain the issues my car... was having and the suggestion my mechanic gave for a filter and fuel change for my transmission. More stares and blank faces. I was told they could do a diagnostic which is an additional $100 to the already $150 dollar job. I wasn't interested in having the diagnostic done. The staff was rude and unfriendly, specifically the two women, and especially the dark haired one. I should not be treated like an idiot because I do not know about cars. That's not my job, that's theirs to help me. I ended up leaving to go somewhere else because i refuse to give business to a company that cannot hire desk people who are warm and appreciative of their customers. Sorry faulkner, there's no way I'd come back after that humiliating experience.

July 20, 2017

I bought a 2014 Nissan Juke from Andy Czirok, he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I also dealt with Alan Riddle, He help me with my loan, he also... was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Karen, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Faulkner Subaru Mechanicsburg! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have e...arned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

June 7, 2017

I love the way the car displays when a checkup is due and what needs to be done. It is also so easy to use the website to schedule the appointment. Everyone... is so friendly and helpful at the dealership.

Ruth, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

June 6, 2017

first time leasing a vehicle. Danielle and ALL the staff at Faulkner Subaru met and exceeded my expectations. Thank You Faulkner Subaru on the Carlisle... Pike.

Thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

June 4, 2017

Excellent service department. For my 12,000 mile check, no appointment was necessary. I went in on Friday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend and they took... care of it in no time.

Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We sincerely thank you for the positive feedback, and we hope to... see you again soon!

June 3, 2017

As always it was a great and enjoyable experience !!!

George, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

June 3, 2017

I loved this dealership until they added the express oil & lube. Like other Faulkner dealerships every time I go for an oil change they're trying to sell... me something or trying to tell me my car needs something. Last time head caskets on a 2010. Took it too a reliable subaru mechanic. I don't need head caskets. My car is fine. I thought I got away from the lies bringing my car there!

June 3, 2017

Faulkner Subaru has always treated me and my wife very good.

Paul, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

June 1, 2017

Very pleased with Faulkner Subaru I will continue to go to them for service and purchases.

Frank, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Faulkner Subaru Mechanicsburg. Please let us know... if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!