Formula One Imports East

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2019

Hello my name isTony I had been looking for a great birthday gift for my wife. She always wanted a sporty jaguar pace suv. And believe me I found it right... at formula one imports. I live 10 hours away from North Carolina, however the salesperson name Tina , was on time with everything, she help me with everything and gave me the best deal ever. She and the others on her team was very very professional and patient with what I was looking for. If you are looking for a great deal and a nice car or truck. Please don’t let the distance fool ya, no matter where you live,call formula one imports and I guarantee you that Ms Tina and her team WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU! Great dealership to deal with! FOR SURE! I give formula one imports 20 STARS.

November 6, 2018

Everyone is great while “selling” the car. However, Formula One and my sales person, Tina, did an amazing job throughout the entire process.... From the time I walked in the door to receiving my permanent tag in the mail. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an upscale vehicle. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

August 3, 2018

Lee is an amazing salesman! He was friendly, kind, patient, timely and very knowledgeable about the car, buying process etc. He made great recommendations... based on my needs and helped me to ultimately decide on a vehicle. I would strongly recommended Lee and this dealership for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 11, 2018

Formula One imports was a awesome experience. My sales person was a great asset on me making purchase.Tina Gordan I Thank You for everything you done... for me.And the whole team at Formula One imports. Will recommend anyone to at least come and see what they have to offer.

June 21, 2018

Alex Vargas is an asset to formula one imports!!! Very professional and keep me updated on whole car buying process. I highly recommend other buyers you... won’t be disappointed

February 20, 2018

I have been looking for a Mercedes-Benz SUV for over two years now and then my husband was searching online and we saw the GL 550 at Formula One imports.... I sent a email and Alex responded he was so helpful and when I looked at the car test drove the car left came back and I was approved. The experience went smoothly. the service the quality of service surpassed a lot of dealships that I have visited. I will say that they are extremely professional they even went so far as to detail the car for me wash it clean it and put in a full tank of gas. I would do business with them again thank you so much Alex for all of your assistance and help.

February 10, 2018

Steven Vargas was amazing! It was an amazing experience here and customer service was on point. Thank you Steven for helping us buy our dream car!

December 29, 2017

I am writing to let everyone know how much my wife and I appreciated the superb customer service that Tina and Justin provided from Formula One Imports.... From the very first phone call from Tina, I knew I was in for a good customer service experience. She showed and genuinely expressed interested in helping me decide on purchasing a car. Justin, the finance manager, was very knowledgeable about the products and warranty packages that they offered. Not just that but also he provided a better interest rate than my bank. That was really surprising. Because of your efforts, I was able to find exactly what I needed and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will recommend family and friends to visit your store in the future. To the owner of Formula One Imports and to the general manager, you have put together a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued. I almost forgot mention, much gratitude to the drivers especially Chester, Thank you. We look forward to working with your team again in the future.

December 5, 2017

I purchased one of the most expensive cars I have ever owned or will own and I have to say, the experience should have been a better one. The one good... thing was that I was able to get the car financed...I really appreciate that happening...my sales guy was Rex and I felt he was a little new because I had to call him about my interest in the 2015 RC Lexus Sport. Don't get me wrong - I love my car but a tire had to be replaced due to a little damage ( I had to call about this because I was never contacted first) - the guys drove from Charlotte to where I live to get the car and left me a nice Benz to drive ( didn't drive it)...my car was returned with a new tire but the half of tank of gas in my Lexus was used and my car was returned on Empty. Soon as I got in it - the fuel light came on and I know it was on when they drove it under my car port. Also when I called to complain about it.. the manager told me he would try to get me a card for reimbursement for the gas that was used out of my Lexus - instead he told Rex about it (he more or less passed the buck...and Rex called me.....I did not want to deal with Rex anymore - I thought someone else could have helped me with this problem. Also I was never told the car manuals for my Lexus were in the trunk, I discovered them by accident. Rex told me to call him if I had any questions. No one even bothered to tell me about Cirrus Radio....I wasn't offered any perks for buying an expensive car. I really should have called the owner of the dealership to help me feel better about my purchase and the changes I had to go through afterwards. I am pretty sure I would not purchase from Imports again or maybe I would deal with a more experienced sales person. I am happy with my purchase but still feel disappointed things did not go as well as they should have.

December 1, 2017

If you are looking for a nice car then I can tell you where to go. I have been buying cars for years and helping people. Most people hate shopping so I... hep them get good deals. Well I was shoppping for a vehicle for myself since I lost everything during Hurricane Harvey. I went to about 7 dealerships in Houston as well as checked the internet. I wen to BMW, Mercedes as well as speciality dealerships and felt everyone of them were not giving me a fair deal. I then started searching Charlotte N.C since my family was relocating. Again I got the typical sales pitches and did not find that I was getting a decent deal nor were the sales people nice. I then came across Formula One in N.C Let me tell you this is a special dealership with special cars. If you are looking for a fair deal as well as nice people this is the place. They have so many luxury vehicles as well as anything you can think of. Take my word this is where you go to buy a car. My Sales person was Tina. She is sweet, Knowledgable and very helpful!! In Charlotte N Carolina