Beyond Motors, LLC

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 23 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2018

I was specifically looking for a 2009 Sienna. Love the mini van and that is the last year before they redesigned the model. I was excited to find a blue... van that was in "mint" condition, and "not a scratch" on it. The ad said it was a "rare find". After driving out to see it, the first thing I see is a significant strip of paint missing from the rear bumper. We're talking like a 1" by 3" piece. the second thing I noticed is a piece of cable hanging out the passenger sliding door. I asked about the cable, and the salesman stated that the cable had just snapped that day, but "thank goodness it wasn't the cable motor". I asked him is he was aware that the cable and motor together were a $300 part, but that the replacement labor was $2400, and he acknowledged that it was. I didn't need to see anything further. I have no idea how banged up the rest of the car was. The car that was advertised was not even close to the car displayed at the dealership. The car had normal wear and tear that a 9 year old car should have. Maybe a little more with that missing strip of paint. The broken cable is definitely a death sentence for this car. Sadly, even though I complained that the ad was misleading, 3 weeks later the same ad is still posted on cars.com. If the ad is misleading, how can I trust the dealership to be honest about any aspect of the cars it is selling?

Mr. Deeds, we are sorry that we we couldn't earn your business. Our business model is built on honesty and transparency. Therefore, Mason our sal...es consultant has mentioned to you that the cable broke earlier and that is why the vehicle was inside the shop for service. The 2009 Sienna is now ready and we would love for you to give us a second chance. Please, reach out to our sales manager Mino with your concerns at mino@beyondmotorsva.com and you can rest assured that we will make sure you are 100% satisfied next time :)

June 20, 2018

THE PEOPLE ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL IN ACCOMODATING MY NEEDS excelent job by THE TEAM AND I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST OF LUCK AND MANY YEARS IN SERVICE.

Thank you for the great review!

April 17, 2018

Relaxed salemanship no pressure and accomdating in getting the car of interest. I have bought a lot of cars over the years and this was by far the best... experience I've had. Mino was very helpful, Great guy to do business with and made the process simple! I would definitely recommend Beyond Motors to my friends and family! Thank You Beyond Motors, Manassas, Va.

Thank you for choosing Beyond Motors and we look forward to helping you in the future.

March 26, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to purchase a car from Beyond Motors, and my personal mechanic gave the car the green light.

March 21, 2018

I have bought a lot of cars over the years and this was by far the best experience I've had. Mino was very helpful and made the process simple! I would... definitely recommend Beyond Motors to my friends and family!

January 25, 2018

fast and friendly service. The process was a breeze. Mino was very helpful. He made me feel at ease with the purchase. I will recommend to friends and... family

November 11, 2017

Agent explained everything throughout the process. Very satisfied!

October 25, 2017

Great customer service. was very happy with the sale man.

October 11, 2017

Abanob was very honest and fair; I never felt pressured to do anything I didn't want to do. He explained everything to me very thoroughly and never gave... the impression I was only a blank check sitting in a chair-- which I have definitely felt from other dealers. This was the first car I have ever bought and I enjoyed the experience! Thank you!

September 15, 2017

Overall easy process as a first time buyer. Perhaps they could have been a bit more thorough walking me through the process. But they were not pushy or... aggressive which was nice.