Beyond Motors, LLC

Call This Dealer

Used

• search for new truck
    January 25, 2018

fast and friendly service. The process was a breeze. Mino was very helpful. He made me feel at ease with the purchase. I will recommend to friends an...d family

• 2011 hydia elantra
    November 11, 2017

Agent explained everything throughout the process. Very satisfied!

• 2011 Chevy Cruz LT
    October 25, 2017

Great customer service. was very happy with the sale man.

• 2010 Nissan Altima S
    October 11, 2017

Abanob was very honest and fair; I never felt pressured to do anything I didn't want to do. He explained everything to me very thoroughly and never ga...ve the impression I was only a blank check sitting in a chair-- which I have definitely felt from other dealers. This was the first car I have ever bought and I enjoyed the experience! Thank you!

• Purchase Honda Civic
    September 15, 2017

Overall easy process as a first time buyer. Perhaps they could have been a bit more thorough walking me through the process. But they were not pushy o...r aggressive which was nice.

• My outstanding experience
    December 9, 2016

I bought a 2007 Honda Civic from beyond motors. It was such a very easy process. As soon as I put in the loan application, beyond motors called me to ...schedule a test drive. The dealer I met there was very helpful, professional and polite, knew what he was doing. I am really happy with my car which is running fine. I really enjoyed the test driving. The dealer explained me every single specs and features of the car. He is a very detailed oriented person. He did an outstanding job through this process. Thanks for the service.

• GREAT CAR, THE RIGHT PRICE, AMAZING SERVICE
    July 18, 2016

BOUGHT 2007 Toyota Camry, Beyond Motors staff were responsive to my online request. They called me and scheduled a test drive. It was a great experien...ce. I have had the vehicle for over a month now with no problems. I recommend them to all!

• HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
    June 17, 2016

if you are looking for a car dealership that is going to make the process of buying a used car less frustrating and complicating don't look far, this ...is it! They pay attention to details, make sure you get the car that you need, and go above and beyond to help you with the financial settlement. I have been driving my VOLVO I bought from them for about 4 months now and it is one smooth and intact ride for an affordable price. Thank you Beyond Motors for such an honest Business

• Outstanding service
    June 17, 2016

I bought a car from Mino. He really helped me out thru the entire buying process. When I came to this shop first, I had no idea where to start from, b...ut as I said, Mr. Mino answered all my questions, helped me with choosing my first car ever for this summer, and understood my needs. That's all I expect from any business. Beyond motors really did go above and beyond my expectations.

• helpful staff
    April 11, 2016

I can’t explain how easy it was for me to find a car that I like and fits my budget; the sales man at beyond motors was very patient and helped me alo...ng the way to find me a car. Their prices are unbeatable, I would recommend them to all my friends and families, they are simply just easy to deal with and great prices. At some point you feel it’s too good to be true, and no hidden stuff. This has changed how I buy cars now. Absolutely no painful negotiation and a price that beat the dealer's. Will definitely be buying my next car the same way.

Beyond Motors, LLC