Greenway Honda of Florence

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 25, 2016

Been dealing with Bobby for 15 years he has always been very helpful will come back

January 5, 2021

Jackie Smith and Michael Frizzell are the best! We all know how nerve-racking the typical car buying experience can be, but not here! I actually live... in Hartselle AL and chose to drive to Florence because of the excellent customer service I got from them. Greenway Honda also has the best selection of vehicles in the TN valley so you will get exactly what you want. I had previously purchased 2 other Honda’s at a dealership closer to me and while it wasn’t TERRIBLE, it wasn’t quick or easy and they just seemed indifferent during the whole process. Jackie and Michael were easy to talk to and everything was straightforward. They also seemed genuinely interested in getting me what I wanted, quickly and easily. I was able to negotiate my deal entirely by text, email, and phone calls including my trade-in evaluation. How invaluable is that? I’m a full time working mom and I have to make the most of my time and Jackie gets that! She had already started my paperwork when I got there and I was in and out in less than an hour my with brand new CRV, which I love! I will be a lifelong customer of Greenway Honda!

• July 7, 2018

First of all, I want to thank Jackie Smith for showing such awesome interest in my Wife and me to stop and think about trading my vehicle for another one... possibly. So I drove the vehicle and was amazed! It was just what we had in mind and heart. Yes we traded that very same day but it was well worth it! We’ve already took our first journey in it and was very pleased! We bought the HONDA CR-V and we don’t regret it at all! Thank you very much Jackie Smith and thanks to HONDA!

December 9, 2020

I bought a used CRV with the help of Kenyatta McMillian. She was wonderful to work with when I bought the car and afterwards when I had paperwork problems... with getting the tag in the county I live in. I will go back and see her when I purchase again and would recommend her.

December 8, 2020

Purchased our 2020 Passport from Zion! Great experience and great SUV! They spent alot of time with us to ensure we understood ever step of the process,... with great results. THANKS, ZION and IAN.

December 6, 2020

Thanks to Kenyatta McMillin for helping us with the purchase of our Honda CR-V. She was very helpful and answered all of our questions. Three days after... our purchase, the battery died and had to be replaced. Ms. McMillin helped us through the process of the replacement. The only downside to the purchase of our car was the wait time to see the finance man. They could use another one to assist customers and reduce the wait time.

January 15, 2020

Wonderful experience from start to finish!! I mattered. My needs were met and exceeded. Keep up the great work! I am so very thrilled I walked onto... your lot!

September 26, 2019

I came in looking at a used Honda Civic, but was upside down quite a bit on my trade in. Jackie Smith came to my rescue and sold me the perfect new 2019... Honda Civic just for me! She had sold my daughter a 2016 Honda Civic just a few months ago. She is our go to girl from now on with our family's car buying needs! I highly recommend her!

October 18, 2018

They must have a team of lawyers drawing up the documents. I hate when businesses try to take avantage of people. Show a decent price ,but by the time... you add hidden fees the car is not a deal.

June 28, 2018

Everyone was wonderful to deal with with no hassles on pricing and no high pressure tactics. Marlon the sales manager listened and responded to our every... need. Financing was fair as expected with no cheesy hidden packages. Thank you Kenyatta, Marlon , Brent and Clay