The Big Lot Car Credit

44 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 9, 2017

This car lot is one of the best Car lots I have been to ! The people are VERY nice here and they have the best customer service ! The process is easy and... very affordable . I will thank Marcus and the manager Kristan for helping me find an affordable car ! I would come back ! MOST RELIABLE DEALERSHIP IVE BEEN TO!

April 6, 2020

Lupe really knows his inventory and cares as much about getting you what you want as you do! I'm forever a Big Lot Car Credit customer! I recommend this... dealer to EVERYONE!

• January 2, 2018

I’d recommend lots here. Very nice cars and speedy process. Cool lil warranty that I’m sure I won’t use. Even offers insurance to be included in car note.... Pretty neat

March 16, 2020

Lupe was very helpful and got me in the right car after the problems I had with a previous car. They put me in a better car and I love it. Thanks lube,... awesome job. I will recommend others here.

January 13, 2020

Staff is super friendly. Lupe was really helpful . The whole process was easy and quick. I recommend them for anyone looking for a vehicle.

December 9, 2019

Only 30 days behind on payment and they repo. When offering to pay the full balance to stay current they denied payment. Even when a payment was made friday.

October 7, 2019

I had Lupe helping us he was honest about the car and all the steps leading up to the sale. I told him the car i wanted they had one available he got me... financed i drive off with my 2017 Impala ...i would recommend Lupe to anyone..great job Lupe

April 17, 2019

I was going to purchase a car and put a 500 dollar deposit down , but when the loan wasn't approved I returned the car and was expecting my down payment... returned,but instead Sam told me I will not receive my down payment back , so basically I would not purchase a car from big lots carcredit on prospect.

Thank you for your interest in the big lot car credit if we can be of any assistance , Please call Jeff @ 816/241/5100 Your Friends at The Big Lot

February 9, 2019

I'm so upset with this car lot, I initially got a white Kia Sorento from them and it was horrible my heat didn't work and I couldn't get it fixed bcuz... it was locked so it was expensive to fix and so I called them and they were going to charge me an arm and a leg to get it fixed when it was there fault in the first place. They should have never sold this car to me ! So I traded it in for a newer car eventually and this car is horrible too smh ive been having to spend SOO much money on it. It's a 2011 no way it should have this many problems on top of that I was told this car is a flood car and all of my parts are rusted!!! they will sale you ANY car just to get money and never fixes it without charging a arm and a leg Please do not come here !!!

August 10, 2018

After buyin the car 4 months later we started having issues with our car. Took the car to the shop so many times. Transmission stopped working. A/C stopped... functioning. Now that we are done paying the car they expect us to pay for a car tow to take the car to the dealership and get the little machine off.