Todd Maserati Alfa Romeo of Danbury

Friday 8:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed 12:00pm–3:00pm
(203) 826-2120 (203) 826-2120

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Todd Maserati Alfa Romeo of Danbury from DealerRater.

Highly recommend this dealership!

Highly recommend this dealership! They turned a bad experience from another dealership to an amazing one in just a few hours. We ended up driving home with our new Levante Modena within four hours (and one hour of that was waiting on hold with State Farm)! We felt no pressure and felt like family from the moment we arrived (me, almost in tears from just leaving that other dealer). Thank you all! Now the most stress my husband and I have is, who is going to drive it to the golf course!

They are excellent, especially the service staff in

They are excellent, especially the service staff in Danbury - Brian, the service manager is awesome!

Dealer response

Manoj - thank you so much for taking the time to rate Todd Maserati of Danbury 5-stars! We appreciate it and hope to work with you again in the future!

Frankie and everyone at the dealership is professional,

Frankie and everyone at the dealership is professional, communicative and friendly, highly recommended and a great experience

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate Todd Maserati of Danbury 5-stars! We appreciate the recommendation and hope to work with you again in the future!

It was very pleasure to make a deal with Tyler, he was

It was very pleasure to make a deal with Tyler, he was professional ,kind and very helpful.

Dealer response

Great service, good communication.

Great service, good communication. Dealership went above and beyond in providing vehicle information. Home delivery was arranged to accommodate my schedule within the time window they had given. Vehicle purchase was remote but the vehicle was as as described. Extra time was taken to assure the right service option is in -lace to accommodate my requirements.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate Todd Maserati of Danbury 5-stars! We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Had a great car buying experience and made the process of

Had a great car buying experience and made the process of buying and trading in a vehicle easy!

Dealer response

We're glad we made it easy! Thank you so much for taking the time to rate Todd Maserati of Danbury 5-stars! We appreciate the kind words!

Great customer service everyone was so friendly the place

Great customer service everyone was so friendly the place is clean . My car is beautiful

Dealer response

Customer service at this dealer is excellent.

Customer service at this dealer is excellent. I had a less than stellar experience with a different dealer and decided I would bring my car to Todd Maserati. I was not disappointed and plan on using Todd in the future.

A++ Service.

A++ Service. Would definitely recommend and will definitely be returning. Thanks for all your help

Dealer response

Chris - thank you for taking the time to rate Todd Maserati Alfa Romeo of Danbury! We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Wonderful experience!

Wonderful experience! Thank you Frankie and Rob for helping with the purchase of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. So friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful through the whole experience. 10/10 would recommend

Dealer response

Brittany - thank you for taking the time to rate Todd Maserati Alfa Romeo of Danbury! We appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!