Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

We went to the dealership wanting to look at a specific truck we had spotted online, and found that it was too small for the leg room we needed. Randy was amazing in finding a different truck that has everything we needed (and more), plus finding us a better monthly payment option. Overall we were more than taken care of, we were treated like family. We will definitely be going back for future vehicles.

Dealer response

Hey Maloy3241, thanks for leaving us a review on DealerRater, we highly value your feedback. Glad to hear that Randy was able to help you track down a truck that suited your needs perfectly. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Best Experience!

From the second we pulled into the parking lot, Randy’s welcoming smile drew us in. We truly appreciate the amazing customer care and easy banter we experienced. We would highly recommend Randy or Roman to anyone looking to get in to their dream vehicle!

Dealer response

Dear HeidiK, thanks for leaving us 5 stars on DealerRater! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Randy and Roman and truly appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter and enjoy your new rig!

Honest salesman, Quick to deal with

Great knowledgeable salesman. He had a quick answer to every question that I had and was honest about everything. I was pretty much in and out with a great vehicle. I had given him an idea of what I was looking for and he had multiple vehicles for me to look at within minutes.

Dealer response

Dear Ismile_930, thanks for the feedback on DealerRater, we really appreciate it! Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Service dept

Awesome Adittude. They always take care of my problems and are a pure pleaser to work with. They are fast, and stand behind there work.

Dealer response

Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to leave our service department a review on DealerRater! We're glad you enjoy servicing at our store and we truly appreciate your continued business. Thanks and we'll see you next time!

Amazing experience

I had the opportunity to buy the perfect car for me with Roman. He was so understanding with what I needed & so honest. Made sure what I got was what I wanted, and answered all my questions quick. He was very efficient & i will always recommend cascade auto center!!

Dealer response

Hi Tillyrose3, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater! We appreciate the kind words and your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care and enjoy your new Chevy!

Best dealership in town.

Cascade auto center is the best dealership in central Washington, they have best sales people and servers staff. Their technicians are the best that I have ever dealt with . I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family .

Dealer response

Hi roderric, thanks for the 5 stars and the kind words! We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Best experience I have had to date

Randy was extremely helpful teaching us about the new vehicle. Adriana and Justin made the selection and set up of the pickup simple and easy. Ted got the financing and offers to us to make a decision easy and painless.

Dealer response

Hi cw3sable, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater. We're glad you enjoyed working with our team and we really appreciate your business! Thanks again and we'll see you next time!

Great experience

Great experience at Cascade. Go see Roman G. he is a great guy and great salesman. Will definitely be back to buy our next vehicle!!

Dealer response

Hey Ranturk, thanks for the feedback on your visit! We appreciate your business and hope to see you around again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

A pleasure to do business at Cascade

We experienced friendly, professional service from introduction to departure with our new car. The vehicle was everything we expected and more, the price was right, and at no time did we feel pressured to buy. Our purchase was our decision, aided by our impression that we were dealing with straight shooters, and we couldn't be more satisfied.

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind feedback! We do our best to meet our customers needs and it's nice to read reviews like this. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Purchase simple and quick

Roman did a great job assisting us with our new truck purchase—-from showing us the vehicles we were interested in, to the test drives, to the final paperwork. When I wasn’t able to pick it up right away, he and a coworker delivered it right to our home. Very happy with what we got. Thank you for the great service!

Dealer response

Hi MRD, thanks for the 5 star review on DealerRater! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Roman and are happy with your purchase. Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter, we look forward to working with you again in the future.