Read reviews that mention:

December 12, 2017

Just had the BEST experience buying my first car! A big thank you to Steven for making this process so smooth and being super reasurring. I got an amazing... rate with an awesome monthly payment. I would definitely recommend coming to Nj Auto Sales if you’re looking to buy a car! Steven was amazing!

We thank you for choosing for NJ Auto Sales and for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope that we exceeded all... your expectations. Enjoy your new car and we hope to fulfill your automotive needs in the future.

November 30, 2017

I purchased an 05 Subaru from NJ auto and the car came as advertised; beautifully detailed and well maintained. The real treat from this experience was... dealing this the sales team, they went above what would be expected while buying a car. They were very up front on pricing and fair. I also had a trade in which they gave me a great price considering the condition. I would highly recommend purchasing a car from them again.

November 27, 2017

Purchase went great, out of state buyer, they held car till I was able to fly out and pick up the car. Everything was as planned, they (Stephen) even... picked me up at my hotel. Love the car, experience was 5 star.

November 22, 2017

Great experience buying a car fir my son. Staff very nice and friendly. Definitely will be back and highly recommended !

November 22, 2017

has quality vehicles with good prices would buy another one, all vehicles go quick .

November 18, 2017

Absolutely great place to shop for a vehicle. The staff here is fantastic they are all very nice and extremely helpful. I’ll definitely be back in the... future and highly recommend going here for a vehicle

November 18, 2017

Very friendly staff who helped me purchase my first car. Would definitely recommend them to anyone

November 17, 2017

Outstanding customer service buying process was quick and easy would definitely recommend this place

November 17, 2017

All the staff where courteous and professional.Steve did a great job answering all my guestions about the vehicle I purchased. I would recommend purchasing... a vehicle from US Auto.

November 12, 2017

Habby & Steve were really nice people to deal with they were not pushy and very patient and they followed up quite well overall I would rate the dealership... as fair as you can possibly get . They have a nice selection of cars of all types most of them seem to be in very good condition so it serves as an option for you that can't afford new. Overall, nice experience.