Tower Honda of Longview

22 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 20, 2017

My wife & I recently purchase a Honda Pilot touring edition from Tower Honda. We always try to buy local and Tower did not disappoint. We took the offer... we received from Tower Honda and shopped around to a few other Honda dealers and all 3 told us what a great deal Tower Honda was giving us!! That's not something you hear very often from competitive dealerships. I would HIGHLY recommend our salesman Jeff Smith. Very friendly and knowledgeable about the cars and very responsive. We also worked with the GM Danny and the finance manager Brian. All 3 were very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend Tower Honda to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your great review. We very much appreciate the positive recognition you gave Jeff, Danny, Brian and the whole Tower Honda Team! ...Enjoy your beautiful new Pilot and come see us for all your service needs and complimentary car washes. Thank you again.

April 18, 2017

I want to give a very heart felt thank you to Robbie Duck and Brian Duck for going above and beyond to help me find the 2017 Honda Accord Touring I was... wanting. My salesman Robbie Duck not only located it but also took the time to go over every feature the Accord has and made sure I knew how it all worked. Their sales manager Brian Duck was extremely helpful with the purchasing of my Accord and explained their Car Doc package-which is a great deal, haven't had that offered on any other car I bought from other dealerships, along with extra warranty information. He made sure I was 100% happy with my Accord and even went over add on accessories for my Accord. I can honestly say I have never had such a fun time buying a car. No pressure at all!!! In fact it was such a great experience that my son bought a car from Robbie Duck a couple days later. If you want hassle free buying and a great salesman go to tower Honda and ask for Robbie Duck and Brian Duck, they are an amazing team, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Susanne, Thank you so much for the confidence that you placed within us and our team at Tower. Brian and Robbie do a great job with our clients and we... are thrilled that your experience was "above and beyond". Thank you and your son for you business and sharing your experience with us. Richard

• May 5, 2018

I submitted an app online looking for a car for my teenage daughter and this will be her very first car. Was contacted by Jeff in sales, he covered everything... thing I had written and immediately starting helping me. No hassle, everything went smoothly and I met Danny the finance manager and he was AWSOME just like Jeff. They both listened to my needs and I purchased a 2019 Honda Fit and when I signed all the paperwork Lenny the finance manager was also easy to deal with and went over everything with me making sure he answered all my questions. This dealership is the best I have ever dealt with and my only complaint is that I waited so long to go see them. Thank you Tower Honda of Longview.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Jeffery!

March 25, 2017

I just purchased a brand new Accord Sort from the guys at Tower Honda in Longview. They were Awesome. Cornelius the salesman and Richard the manager actually... made it fun. We negotiated a bit, no high pressure and I left with my beautiful new metallic gray Accord and a great deal. Everyone was really helpful and had a great attitude. I highly recommend them.

David, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We so much appreciate you sharing your experience with our team at Tower Honda. We look forward... to seeing you again soon. All the best. Richard

March 21, 2017

We bought a new Pilot in January 2017 at Tower Honda in Longview. The whole process could not have gone smoother. Our salesman Jake Sloan, General Manager... Danny Benage and Finance Manager Chris Walker really went out of their way to make sure our buying experience was an enjoyable one. There was no pressure and we could not be happier with our new car. We would gladly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Thank you very much, Dave!

March 16, 2017

All the employees were very welcoming!! I came in unsure of what Honda I wanted but Mark Levra found me the perfect car and I LOVE it. Mark had a lot of... patience with us and gave us a great deal. Highly recommend this place! They are Awesome!

Janet, Thank you So much for your glowing review. Mark and the whole team really strive to make the "Tower" experience fun and enjoyable. We really a...ppreciate you making the time to let people know that you had a great experience. All the best!

March 8, 2017

Mark was very helpful and customer oriented... Kept us laughing and interacting the whole time and he made the buying experience really enoyable and amazing....... Thank you Mark, we'll refer more people to your dealership...

Thank you for giving us such a glowing review. Mark does a great job representing Tower Honda and most importantly, for his clients. Enjoy your new SU...V!

March 5, 2017

I went to Tower Honda looking to purchase a new vehicle. Had a great salesman that made that transaction rather smooth. That sale person was Mark Levar... at Tower Honda. The questions was what are you looking for and what do you think will fit your budget. He said let me go to work for you and let's see if we can get in a new car today he went to work and I purchased a 2017 Honda Accord. Which is very important when trying or purchasing a vehicle. For one you want something that you like also something that will get you to point A to point B without a lot of problems in other words value for your money. A vehicle is a purchase as important has purchasing a house/home and you looking for honesty not someone out to sell and not consider you in the equation, because you are the one that will be driving the vehicle and it needs to be TAYLORED to you and your needs. I have told several people to go to Tower Honda, ask for Mr. Levar when looking to purchase a new or used vehicle he's going to help you if he can and if he can't he not going to give you the run around he will let you know what is needed and most people appreciate the honesty. If I decide to purchase another Honda I will call Mark to let know I am on the way to purchase another vehicle. A experience every person should have when purchasing a vehicle.

Ms. Rider, Thank you so much for your heartfelt review of Tower Honda and Mark Levra. Mark and our entire staff strives to exceed our clients expectat...ions and deliver a world class product. Thank you again, we very much appreciate you.

March 4, 2017

I was working for another dealership at the time when my mom's car was acting up. I called the service dept and spoke to Shellie. She sent 2 employees... out to my mom's job within 10 minutes of my call, fixed her car, washed it and delivered it back to my mom within 3 hours!! What other dealer would do that? None that i know of nor the company i worked for at the time.

Mark, Thank you for the great compliment regarding the service Shellie provided your family. She is a valued associate and we are thankful she was abl...e to exceed your expectations. Best regards.

March 4, 2017

Went tower looking for an Accord ex-l . Mark Levra provided an easy to deal with no pressure sales experience. The car deal was quick and painless with... knowledgeable sales and finance staff. Since my purchase I have sent several member of my family to see Mark and they received the treatment.

David, Thank you for your kind words and we are so glad that you had a great experience at Tower Honda. Our #1 goal is client satisfaction and we hope... that we will see you again when you have any automotive needs. All the best.