Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

93 reviews

93 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 10, 2019

I entered into the Dealership with intent to purchase a very specific vehicle. i had the plan of what i needed and the price it would cost to have it built.... I went in on a Saturday and presented my plan dependent on a trade in, rebates that existed, and the APR that they offered. The Salesman reviewed the information, and said he would text me on Monday with numbers. When he text on Monday, he did not have any of the information i requested, but tried to get me to confirm the purchase in writing over text. I responded with a request for the numbers i asked for, but he refused to send it in writing and asked me to come back in. 4 hrs later i came into the Dealership to find the Salesperson playing on his phone, and he did not have any of the numbers ready. he took me over to his Boss who half worked on the numbers and half took other phone calls. The Salesman and Supervisor both could not tell me if the rebates would be availible when the car came in, offered me the lowest trade in possible and gave some unrelated excuse that " if someone bought that car at an auction, they could get it cheaper". The entire time i was there the staff appeared indifferent about selling cars, like i was inconvieniencing them with my attempt. They use underhanded and decieptful tactics, and were completely incompetent. If you do any research prior to going into this dealership, you will notice this as well. i went in there with intent to purchase, and their presentation talked me out of it. i would not go there again.

Hello, I¿¿¿m sorry about your experience Would you please reach out to me directly? I¿¿¿d like to talk to you about why you're experience wasn't up t...o our five star standard.Tim BowersGeneral Manager937-434-9500

September 6, 2019

Shopped on line. Text with a rep. Went in, test drove the truck. Talked with Lois. Got a deal from the GM. Came back the next day. Got a lower % rate from... the dealer than we did from our bank. Signed papers with Carmen. Drove home. Short and sweet. Everyone was great. Truck is more than we could have asked for.

• February 11, 2018

I just purchased my new jeep, I was unsure what I wanted my salesman Kyle Dooley was awesome he was very knowledgeable, he helped me pick the right one... for me I love my new jeep will definitely buy from here again

September 6, 2019

Took my car in for service with the main item being a recall item . After having the car for a full day from 7:30 to 5 PM they called me with a laundry... list of items to repair of higher value than the vehicle itself. At 5 o'clock I picked up my car only to find that they didn't work on the recall item because they decided after a full day that they didn't have the part and they handed me a diagnostics invoice for $150 . They did however work hard to convince me I that I needed a Chrysler credit card that would give me $150 off if I did all the work that they listed out . Thanks. So the only work that had to do, they didn't do . There was never any interest in doing the warranty/recall work from the beginning . Disappointing, as this was my first visit to the Chrysler service garage in Centerville.

Hello Ed, I¿¿¿m sorry to hear about this situation. I¿¿¿m trying to do some research on this, but cannot find your information in our database to refe...rence. Would you mind reaching out to me directly so I can work towards a resolution on your concern?Tim BowersGeneral Manager865-640-1600tbowers@performancecjdr.com

August 11, 2019

Do not buy anything from this dealer!! No on that works here takes responsibility when they mess up! Sales lies, Finance lies, used car mgr lies, even... service lies!!And forget about Tim Bowers G M helping !!! I dont see how they are still operating.. You can't trust anyone here!!

August 8, 2019

DO NOT buy from this dealership, the GM is rude, unprofessional and once they have your money will literally mock you and degrade you. You cannot truly... believe what their sales people say, or the deals they put together, their service department once again, horrible. Even with a service appointment, 2-3 hours for an oil change. Avoid this dealership if you can because you will not be valued as a customer.

We have made every attempt to assist with your concerns. Your refund payments will arrive within the 4-6 week time frame as promised. Regards, Managem...ent

August 6, 2019

Tony Marinelli was a pleasure to deal with. . Carmen in finance was also very good. Everyone we came in contact with was very professional and courteous... ..Would recommend to any one . very happy with our purchase .

August 6, 2019

Great service, tire keeps loosing air. Put it up in the air, visually inspected, found nothing. Told me to monitor and come back if it looses air.

July 31, 2019

I brought my Jeep to get a oil change and when I left the Jeep was making a odd sound so I made a appointment to see what was wrong and come to find out... they had left gravel in the oil pan. And charged me $150. They made a mistake and made me pay for it. Stay away

Hello, I'm sorry about your experience Would you please reach out to me directly? I'd like to talk to you about why you're experience wasn't up to ...our five star standard. Tim Bowers General Manager 865-640-1600 tbowers@performancecjdr.com

July 27, 2019

Ken,Grant,Jeremy and the rest of the staff are awesome,polite,courteous and very professional! Wouldn't by from or have my vehicle serviced by another... dealership!