Joe Machens Automotive Group

6 reviews

August 15, 2018

Josh was a great guy to work with on our purchase of a 2013 Chrysler 200 limited

June 22, 2017

Josh was extremely helpful and very nice!! He contacted me immediately about the car I was interested in and followed up with me as well.

November 27, 2016

Jeff Johnson was very easy to work with. I had been to several other dealers before coming to Mazda, and Jeff was much more helpful than the others. ... He answered all of my questions and quickly found the car that I wanted. He was very personable and made the purchasing process easy. Michelle Sexton in the Service Dept. is extremely friendly and I feel like she will take care of me when I call in.

October 11, 2016

Kris York and Russ Partridge were the best! Both went above and beyond all expectations I had. They made buying my new Fiat 500X easy and a great experience.... Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership were friendly and helpful.

September 14, 2016

After searching on Cars.com I found and bought my new Mazda from Joe Machens which is how I got introduced to their service department. I've long been... told that for service you are better off avoiding the dealership and sticking to the other shops. Boy that is completely untrue!! I get all my regular oil changes, and I've even had body work done on my car door after a run in with my garage door (pretty embarrassing) at their service department and collision center, I even bought my tires there when they were due to be replaced. Dave, Michelle and everyone in service gives everybody the royal treatment. Loaner vehicles for FREE for longer repairs, shuttle service if you need to get back to work, free wifi and Diet Cokes if you wait in their lounge which I love! Competitive pricing, and certified techs that stand behind their work and guarantee it and that gives me peace of mind I just can't get at a big box store. I am a young woman and I really appreciate having an HONEST and trustworthy mechanic who treats me with respect and like a friend. No matter what I'm driving I plan to continue coming here for service. They are seriously the best!

August 24, 2016

I recently purchased a new 2016 Mazda 3 hatchback from JMAG. When I first started looking at purchasing a new car, I was still unsure exactly which model... I wanted, but my salesman, Shawn Wagner, was more than happy to let me test drive several different vehicles and share his input on each model. He was also incredibly patient while I was working a deal with the managers, which took a couple of days before we finally reached an agreement. Overall, the experience was one of the better ones I have had while purchasing a vehicle (this is the 10th).