West Valley Chrysler Jeep

(4.9) 130 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Buy your next car at West Valley Chrysler Jeep!
    April 16, 2016

Buy your next car here! Excellent customer service and good price! Ask for Kevin, the sales rep...he is terrific! And the general manager Eric will do... what he can to make the best deal...great service.

• Disappointed
    January 29, 2018

I received an Inquiry response about a vehicle. The "online" rep emailed me the address and i traveled about 45min from my home only to watch the car ...i was coming to buy be sold to another person. When i tried to locate the online rep he'd gone to lunch and never returned, to greet me or apologize for calling me to watch someone else buy the car I'd shown interest about. Not cool.

• Great service
    November 18, 2017

Bill and Fred were great. Gave us a great deal. Almost no haggling. Wait was a bit long, but worth it. I would go back.

• Amazing Jeep Renegade
    October 23, 2017

Thank you Kevin for your time and patience. He was extremely helpful. He helped me look for a Jeep Renegade 4x4. They were low on Renegade models but ...they had exactly the one i wanted. The test drive was amazing and so was the customer service. Even Kathy was extremely helpful by giving us advises and tips for the car. I recommend everyone to go this dealer if you are looking to buy a Jeep. Top notch customer service. I'm happy with my new Jeep Renegade. Thank you Kevin and Kathy.

• Amazing Jeep Renegade
    October 23, 2017

• Great service from great people
    September 30, 2017

Kevin k is a great guy who got me set up in a sweet new 2017 Grand Cherokee. Highly reccomend these people and Kevin k. Straight shooters

• Awesome experience!
    September 15, 2017

Looking around for a used car and was treated with great respect. Appreciate all the help!

• Bill Marshall was a great salesman!
    September 4, 2017

Car buying is always a stressful event for me, but Bill Marshall made it much easier. He was very kind and patient . He also kept me informed of a...ny price changes while I was trying to make my decision. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely buy from him again!

• Kevin K made my first purchase an amazing one!
    September 3, 2017

My dream car was a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Kevin K made my dream a reality. He was the nicest, most transparent cars salesman I have ever met. He was... in my corner 100% of the time, and fought to get me the exact deal I wanted - which was a really fantastic price for the car I got. I highly recommend this dealership, especially Kevin! Ask for him if you decide to go in. Thanks again Kevin!

• Food Safety Consultant
    September 2, 2017

Bill was very professional, always helpful and available. We look forward to doing business with him in the future. Best regards, Jeff Nelken

West Valley Chrysler Jeep