HiLine Motorsports LLC

140 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 11, 2018

I bought a 2006 Porsche Boxster from Larry. The car is immaculate. This was a one-owner extremely low mileage car (16,700 miles). Everything that was... specified on the web site was accurate and Larry went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely happy - which I am. I would not hesitate a heartbeat to buy another car from Larry and to recommend him.

November 25, 2018

I got an excellent deal on a very nice, low mileage car. The service is better than you’ll find anywhere. I will definitely be a repeat customer... & recommend these guys to anyone in the market for the nicest, difficult to find, low mileage vehicles. Most importantly - No BS or hidden fees with these guys!

• January 6, 2017

I began my search for an SL63 AMG in early 2016. I looked on line and contacted several dealers with inquiries about various cars they had listed on line,... but because this was a big purchase for me, I wanted to be sure the car was as advertised, so I paid for several Mercedes mechanics to look these vehicles over. In each case they came back with one issue or another...one had been repainted even though the car fax was perfect. When I contacted HiLine, I was a little gun shy and frankly getting tired of looking. My experience with these guys was absolutely A++ every step of the way. Larry and his magician Doryan gave me a car that quite simply is the very best vehicle I've ever owned. It was and still is perfect or very nearly perfect in every way. I even made a trip out to Philly to see the car (from my home in South Dakota), and not only did Doryan take me through the intricacies of this vehicle, he literally taught me how to drive it. I really didn't realize that mine was technically a race ready vehicle. WHAT A BLAST TO DRIVE!!!. I am now looking for a Porsche to replace my wife's Audi TT and won't even consider going anywhere else than Hiline. Thanks Larry and Doryan. I'll see you soon. Go Eagles!! If anyone questions their purchase, please just give me a call. I would be happy to personally recommend these guys.

November 7, 2018

As a first time buyer of a vehicle on line, I was quite cautious. Larry put me at ease by answering all my questions and permitting my personal mechanic... to review vehicle with Larry’s mechanic. Larry prepped the car beautifully and even provided some complimentary mechanical service. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Larry. Vehicle purchased was a 2003 Mercedes E55 AMG.

November 7, 2018

I recently purchased an Audi S5 from Hiline a week ago. So I can’t speak to the quality of repairs just yet. As a first time car buyer Larry helped... make the purchase go as smooth as possible. Even offered to teach me how to properly shift after taking me for a test drive when I showed a little hesitation. (It’s a lot of car) Definitely happy with the process and the vehicle. Wouldn’t think twice to buy from him again.

November 7, 2018

I purchased a 1999 Merecedes SLK 230 from Hiline. The car is in impeccable condition— just as described. The service was the finest I’ve ever... received from a car dealer - courteous and warm staff, everything as promised, not one complaint. I’ve found a longterm dealership. Michael

October 24, 2018

Larry and Dorian make a great team. I’ve bought 4 cars from him and every time it’s exactly what I want. Thank you so much!!

October 21, 2018

I purchased a 2005 Chevrolet SSR from HiLine Motorsports and I received a great deal. The SSR is exactly in the mint condition that Larry described and... I'm truly grateful that Larry was diligent in making this sale complete. I live over one thousand miles away from HiLine Motorsports and he did a fantastic job in arranging shipment of my SSR. I would not hesitate doing business with Larry again.

October 20, 2018

Our purchase was far beyond our expectations. We are so please in every aspect of our purchase. We definitely would purchase another vehicle from Larry.... He said the car was pristeen and he was absolutely correct. His honesty was much appreciated since we bought the car sight unseen. Thank you again!

October 18, 2018

I just bought a BMW from Larry's Hiline. I have to say that this was a very different buying experience than I've had prior and I've bought... many cars. The experience was very positive. The one thing that you need to know when dealing with Larry is that he knows cars. And my impression is that he has a certain expectation of the buyer's knowledge when you show interest and that you also have a certain car acumen. That combination will make your experience positive. I found his cars to be higher in quality than your average pre-owned car. His accessibility and follow through were excellent. We found a minor mechanical issue with my car and he didn't hesitate to take care of it. I had some extra work done at my request so a shout out to his mechanic Doryan who was also very accessible and knowledgeable. His follow on customer service was excellent. I reside in a different State and found myself at my own State's DMV with an issue while registering. Larry responded to me within 5 minutes of a text and he resolved the paperwork immediately so that I didn't have to make a return trip. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from Larry's Hiline.