HiLine Motorsports LLC

129 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 6, 2017

I began my search for an SL63 AMG in early 2016. I looked on line and contacted several dealers with inquiries about various cars they had listed on line,... but because this was a big purchase for me, I wanted to be sure the car was as advertised, so I paid for several Mercedes mechanics to look these vehicles over. In each case they came back with one issue or another...one had been repainted even though the car fax was perfect. When I contacted HiLine, I was a little gun shy and frankly getting tired of looking. My experience with these guys was absolutely A++ every step of the way. Larry and his magician Doryan gave me a car that quite simply is the very best vehicle I've ever owned. It was and still is perfect or very nearly perfect in every way. I even made a trip out to Philly to see the car (from my home in South Dakota), and not only did Doryan take me through the intricacies of this vehicle, he literally taught me how to drive it. I really didn't realize that mine was technically a race ready vehicle. WHAT A BLAST TO DRIVE!!!. I am now looking for a Porsche to replace my wife's Audi TT and won't even consider going anywhere else than Hiline. Thanks Larry and Doryan. I'll see you soon. Go Eagles!! If anyone questions their purchase, please just give me a call. I would be happy to personally recommend these guys.

September 17, 2018

I wanted to thank owner Larry and his mechanic Doryan for all their help with my Mercedes CL55 purchase. They worked with me to do some custom door hinge... modifications for disability access. This was difficult do to issues with the hinge supplier, but they stuck with it and it turned out great. There were a few minor issues with the car after purchase which they took care of at no cost. I definitely recommend Highline Motors for a great pre-owned car

September 4, 2018

Bought this car about five years back and have had no problems at all with it. My fear of Mercedes dealers brought me back for my first significant repair.... Dorian diagnosed on the phone and fit me in for the job at a fair price.

August 29, 2018

I recently purchased a Porsche Boxster S From Hiline Motors. Larry and his employees were all great to deal with! I would highly recommend them .

August 26, 2018

I had been looking for an Aston Martin DB9 Volante for some time when my brother recommended Hiline Motorsports. He purchased a high end BMW convertible... and a Porsche from Larry. My overall experience throughout the process was excellent. Larry was knowledgeable about Aston Martin automobiles in general, the DB9 model and most importantly the specific cars he had in inventory. He answered all of my questions, highlighted some of the issues that could occur with a DB9 and talked about the issues he had already repaired on the cars he had in stock. The actual purchase went smoothly and quickly and the car was in flawless condition. He delayed delivery of the car while he fixed a small issue on the dashboard - further proof of his passion to deliver an outstanding car in pristine condition. If you are looking for a high performance car in excellent condition I would look to Hiline Motorsports.

August 10, 2018

I’m from Ohio and Larry took his time to make sure I new everything about my car before I made the flight to pick it up. Great one on one experience!

August 9, 2018

I bought a 2011 VW EOS - Manual Transmission from Larry. I was looking for a hardtop convertible that was manual for a long time and finally found had... finally found one. When I came to see the vehicle Larry was wonderful and made me feel comfortable with my choice in vehicle as well as confident that if something went wrong he would help me to remedy it quickly and efficiently. I decided that day my search was over for a new car. It took about a week to get it as there were a few imperfections cosmetically he wanted to fix before handing me the keys and when I picked her up she looked beautiful and was worth the wait! I love my car and since the day I bought it have had 0 regrets about my purchase thanks to him. He takes pride in the his vehicles and I highly recommend purchasing vehicles from him.

July 26, 2018

Let me start with saying I never thought I would buy a vehicle online, without first seeing it in person, touching it, driving it or testing all its features.... I was skeptical (very skeptical). Larry changed all that.... he answered All my questions and concerns and I had a lot of questions, while Doryan with his incredible knowledge working on high end cars taught me a lot. I was absolutely sold when I found out Larry offers a warranty with ALL his vehicles. To have that kind of confidence In your work.... made me a believer. HiLine Motorsports made my online buying experience easy and trouble free. Although Larry offers various ways of transporting your car, I chose to fly out to Pennsylvania, pick up the Jaguar XKR and drive it home myself. It was everything his ad said it was and more. I drove it home over 1,800 miles and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve spoken to Larry since and he’s still answering all my questions. More car dealers should have the integrity and professionalism that seems to come easy to both Larry and Doryan. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a high end car, check out Larry’s HiLine Motorsports... you won’t be disappointed. By the way, my husband was more skeptical than I was.... not anymore :)

July 5, 2018

Larry made the buying process quick and easy. He stood behind his wprd for reapirs and really supports his warranties. Would recommend Hiline to anyone.

June 28, 2018

I recently purchased a 2012 VW EOS and I am loving it! Larry responds to all questions and inquiries in a very timely manner. He and his team are very... personable and friendly. Extremely knowledgeable about cars in general, and, particularly the ones that Larry sells. Awesome job in cleaning/prepping the car to have it ready! I highly recommend this dealer. Everything done as advertised. You'll be in good hands!