Friendly Acura Of Middletown

7 reviews

August 3, 2019

Very good place to buy a car. Everyone was friendly and professional. Best place I ever bought a car from. Stay away from the other bait and switch dealerships... and shop here.

November 28, 2018

Purchased Used Subaru 64K october 2018 1st issue wheel bearing needed replacement within 3 weeks of purchase. Done 3 days in shop. 2nd issue at 67k November... 2018 used 10 ounces of oil issue pending. Called USA corp Subaru told to bring to Subaru dealer for consumption test. Setting up appointment this is after Acura dealer scheduled me for test but told me if this is an issue they will probably not do any thing about it. 3rd issue Vibration 60 miles an hour and above . After dealer having the car 10 days told me to pick it up they blame the tires for being hard. Hard? Asked if in the ten days did they attempt to balance the tires or do an alignment. They said no. The car sat in the lot for ten days. Asked if I could get a call from the GM. Service manager said yes but called back to say the car is ready for pickup and that is it. GM never called. Blamed issue on hard tires nothing they could do. Purchased this car in October with these tires. The car vibrates on the high way and feels unstable. This is the 4th car transaction we have had with this dealership. 1 TSX 2 RDX and now this Subaru. Not happy . My wife said after her RDX lease is up she will not do business with this dealer again.

August 14, 2018

Came in to test drive and was treated very fairly by the sales stuff...also had a good selection of cars to choose from. I would recommend this dealer.

June 4, 2018

Outstanding. Friendly Acura of Middletown is a State of the Art Dealership with profound leadership and it shows! I will be sending everyone looking... for a car to you guys. Thank you.

September 13, 2016

ended up buying use buick enclave from Joe Gill and this dealership. Positive experience so far however need to pick up the car this weekend. I am happy... overall with the experience with these guys.

December 28, 2015

Joseph Gil was recommended to me by a former coworker. Joe was great to deal with and responded to my questions quickly and accurately. I can honestly... say this was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. The lease was great, my trade in was fair, and I felt Joe and the dealership went out of its way to make the experience comfortable. This is my second Acura and look forward in the future to getting another. I would definitely recommend Joe to friends and family if they were looking to buy a car. DB

DB, We are so happy to hear that you had one of the easiest buying experience with our sales consultant Joe Gil.All of us here at Friendly Acura of ...Middletown, look forward to helping you in the future with all you automotive needs.Happy Motoring!

December 24, 2015

The sales representatives at friendly acura are both very polite & patient. They work diligently and focus on "customer first" which was a nice change... from my other experiences. also, THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED! Fair, honest, and throughly explained things to me. They're great!

Cindy, We would like to thank you for all your kind words and taking the time to write a review on our New Dealership. We are glad that your experien...ce here was a great one.Welcome to the Friendly Motors Family!