BMW of Tyler

70 reviews

70 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Tyler from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 10, 2019

Everything about my buying experience was wonderful! Sam, our salesman was amazing to work with and everyone there were super friendly and helpful. I... was buying first car for my daughter... she was very happy with it. Would definitely buy here again. Thanks Sam!

February 8, 2019

I am really upset with service I brought my car in for service call..service man took car back and broke my part I had to leave the car and was told by... JP that they would dealer my car on Wednesday Wednesday came and no car Thursday no car delivery finally Friday came and I ask why my car was not brought home was told that you said you would be here on Friday. I was in hospital and told him that...as of 3:00 I have had no call and no car...they gave a loaner car to drive but it’s not my car

• July 28, 2016

I had previously refused to deal with the local Bmw dealer. Recently , Mr. Jim Teeter purchased the facility. Since the ownership change, my son bought... a 2013 750LI from BMW of Tyler, and I bought a 2016 740I. The whole buying experience was great , a 5 star rating as shown above. Over all, the facility, the service dept, all have been a % star. Congrats to Mr. Tim Noble the salesman for both cars, and Jim Teeter's owner involvement in the whole process. Moe Wiebe, Tyler Texas.

December 20, 2018

My experience started with Michael Farmer and Bob Murray best buying experience ever. They both treated me like family from start to finish. I have worked... with them twice in short period of time they made the process easy and with no pressure. The owner Jim Teeter took time to speak with me as well. The experience was truly great. Now let me also tell you about the service department. Wow! Brandon and Rick and everyone in the service department are fantastic. I want to thank everyone for making me feel like family through every encounter so far. I???m not one to write reviews but this dealership deserves this kind of recognition. Thanks Jim you and your staff are truly awesome!

February 12, 2018

Wonderful experience @ BMW of Tyler. We had a great salesman ???Michael Farmer ??? he was so professional & friendly. Highly recommend this dealership!... Love our Jeep Cherokee!

February 7, 2018

The sales staff was very helpful with answering any questions and offering suggestions. The owner, along with his staff, was very professional ensuring... my buying experience was enjoyable. No complaints, stress free, easy. Thanks!

February 3, 2018

Travis did an excellent job getting me where I needed to be, no hassle service, and financing was quick did not have to stay long at all, I recommend visiting... Tyler BMW and they can search for a vehicle you may want if it isn???t on the lot!

January 27, 2018

From the moment we arrived John greeted us and helped us find the perfect car! John was knowledgeable about the two models I was considering and let me... drive both to feel the difference. I didn???t feel any pressure from John to buy. Once we picked the car we got the paper work down quickly, got an amazing deal and before we knew it we were on the road, new owners of our BMW! Thanks John and the team at BMW of Tyler!

January 8, 2018

I leased a new BMW 340i from BMW of Tyler. I drove in from Houston, the car was detailed and as advertised, finance was ready for me, and the owner thanked... me for my business. Will definitely recommend to others and purchase my next BMW at BMW of Tyler.

December 31, 2017

This is the third car I have purchased from BMW of Tyler and Michael Farmer in the last three months. It was an enjoyable experience and we were treated... with professionalism and courtesy from everyone we dealt with at the dealership including service, sales and finance. I highly recommend BMW of Tyler!