TJ Chapman Auto LLC

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 23, 2018

What a great experience. The staff was helpful. The vehicle we were interested in was clean and marked below value. Hats off mainly to Lori who supported... us with finalizing aspects of the vehicle after the sell. A great asset to your company. Thank you. Very thrilled with our purchase. B, Garner

June 21, 2018

Lori at TJ Chapman is a gem to work with. I so appreciated her willingness to go the extra mile to smooth out some detailing issues I ran into in purchasing... my used car. When issues arose the business was responsive and accommodating. They care about their customers.

June 12, 2018

I bought a car from this dealer after having my old car for 15 years. I had the car 4 days and my check engine light came on. I took it to Subaru and $800... later it is fixed. I don’t even have my plates yet.

April 16, 2018

wanted to buy a SUV putting a lot of cash down and was told they would let me know, didn't receive any call back, when I called the salesperson didn't... even remember who i was, guess they didn't want my business.

April 9, 2018

I was looking for a midsize sedan for my family and I am glad I came to TJ Chapman Auto! After looking at several vehicles, I settled on a beautiful Indigo... Night color Sonata with low mileage. TJ took his time and explained the repairs that were done on the vehicle. He showed me before photos and a Carfax report on the car. The process was very transparent and that is not something you find at other dealerships. The entire time at the dealership was very pleasant; this place has a family feel, and I felt very comfortable interacting with TJ and his mom who works there as well - I was not pressured into buying any car. I am very happy with my new car. I was able to purchase a 3 year factory-like warranty and I am assured that repairs will be done at their shop should in a timely manner. I was a bit concerned about buying a rebuilt vehicle, but I am glad I took my time and did the research on it. I would definitely come back to purchase another car from this dealership.

April 2, 2018

Found the suv that we needed for our family and our outdoor fun at tj chapman lori was wonderful to work with will come back again in the future

April 1, 2018

We found TJ Chapman to be very honest and easy to work with. They disclosed all repairs and we have been happy with the Highlander we purchased. They... picked us up from the airport and did not do high pressure sales. We will be purchasing from them again.

December 12, 2017

We had a very good experience doing business with TJ Chapman. The service was great, Todd even picked us up at the hotel and gave us a lift to the dealership... .We bought the car "as is", but when a small problem showed up shortly after we purchased it, they took care of it.

August 15, 2017

I was fortunate to run across the exact vehicle I wanted with very, very low miles. The only potential drawback I could think of buying a branded-title... vehicle is resale value, but I plan to keep this one for many years and will definitely buy more vehicles in the future from TJ Chapman because the buying experience was flawless (about an hour total - unheard of!), the price was incredibly low (because he is trying to gain market-share), and the repair work perfect. He was up-front about all repairs and vehicle condition. Strongly recommend.

August 14, 2017

Was looking for a nice car for my teenage son but I didn't want to spend a ton, Chapman auto had the answer. I will deffinatly shop here again.