TJ Chapman Auto LLC

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 39 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

BAD Business bad salespeople overall bad experienc
    April 16, 2018

wanted to buy a SUV putting a lot of cash down and was told they would let me know, didn't receive any call back, when I called the salesperson didn't... even remember who i was, guess they didn't want my business.

Got the most beautiful car!
    April 9, 2018

I was looking for a midsize sedan for my family and I am glad I came to TJ Chapman Auto! After looking at several vehicles, I settled on a beautiful I...ndigo Night color Sonata with low mileage. TJ took his time and explained the repairs that were done on the vehicle. He showed me before photos and a Carfax report on the car. The process was very transparent and that is not something you find at other dealerships. The entire time at the dealership was very pleasant; this place has a family feel, and I felt very comfortable interacting with TJ and his mom who works there as well - I was not pressured into buying any car. I am very happy with my new car. I was able to purchase a 3 year factory-like warranty and I am assured that repairs will be done at their shop should in a timely manner. I was a bit concerned about buying a rebuilt vehicle, but I am glad I took my time and did the research on it. I would definitely come back to purchase another car from this dealership.

Great buying experience
    April 2, 2018

Found the suv that we needed for our family and our outdoor fun at tj chapman lori was wonderful to work with will come back again in the future

Smooth transaction!
    April 1, 2018

We found TJ Chapman to be very honest and easy to work with. They disclosed all repairs and we have been happy with the Highlander we purchased. They... picked us up from the airport and did not do high pressure sales. We will be purchasing from them again.

excellent experience
    December 12, 2017

We had a very good experience doing business with TJ Chapman. The service was great, Todd even picked us up at the hotel and gave us a lift to the dea...lership .We bought the car "as is", but when a small problem showed up shortly after we purchased it, they took care of it.

Excellent low-miles vehicle at amazing price!
    August 15, 2017

I was fortunate to run across the exact vehicle I wanted with very, very low miles. The only potential drawback I could think of buying a branded-titl...e vehicle is resale value, but I plan to keep this one for many years and will definitely buy more vehicles in the future from TJ Chapman because the buying experience was flawless (about an hour total - unheard of!), the price was incredibly low (because he is trying to gain market-share), and the repair work perfect. He was up-front about all repairs and vehicle condition. Strongly recommend.

Great car at a great price.
    August 14, 2017

Was looking for a nice car for my teenage son but I didn't want to spend a ton, Chapman auto had the answer. I will deffinatly shop here again.

Great quality and unbelievable prices!
    August 12, 2017

Just got a great car for a steal of a price. These guys do great work and help to make the world of online (virtually sight unseen) car buying really ...easy. I was originally nervous about purchasing a Branded title car, but read the reviews! These guys restore these vehicles to showroom quality! I highly recommend giving them a try and save yourself a load of money!

Excellent deal, even more excellent service
    July 10, 2017

We bought a used (branded title) minivan here in January. Couldn't be more pleased with the van or with the service we were given. TJ was super knowle...dgeable, informative, and great to work with, and Lori in the office was so patient and kind when we had a snafu with the purchase process that was really inconvenient for them. I recommend them highly--our best vehicle purchase experience to date, and the van has been so awesome these past 6 months. So so happy with our experience here.

Acura TLX
    June 20, 2017

I had a great buying experience with TJ Chapman Auto LLC, not only that I found a best deal on my 2015 Acura TLX, they did pick me up at the airport, ...as well offered air ticket reimbursement, clear, honest knowledgeable sales personal, they definitely earn another happy customer, for my next car, they are my the first choice, thanks TJ Chapman.

TJ Chapman Auto LLC