McLarty Mazda Volkswagen

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 20, 2019

Great place to do business! Everyone is very nice and friendly. Smiles on everyone's face. Honest pricing and the sales staff went above my expectations.... Very nice intro to the service department!!

June 20, 2019

Best Dealership ever. Every employee makes you feel important and valued. Just bought our 3rd car from them. Have sent several friends and they also say... the same thing.

• August 17, 2016

I went in hoping to get aq good used car, but thanks to the staff at McClarty VW, I was able to buy a brand new Golf Sort Wagon. All the staff were great... and helped me get the price, financing, warranties, etc. This morning I noticed that I had pass 100 in mileage!

June 13, 2019

This is a very unprofessional dealership, avoid at all cost if you’re in the serious market for a vehicle. I’ve received much better treatment at other... places!!

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We will send your review to our management team to investigate the situation further. We do s...trive for quality customer service and appreciate your honest feedback, as it will help us improve in the future. Again, we sincerely apologize for your experience.

September 7, 2018

Sales staff refused to tell me my interest rate after asking numerous times. Manager came over and offered all these “ discounts” then finally after waiting... and waiting I was given an interest rate above the national average. I asked what about the apr of 0% advertised in Mazda promotionals I was told you can either have a good interest rate or give back all those discounts. What a scam and lousy way to do business. I would have walked and wish I had. I was not the only one in my family involved in the decision.

Jim, we sincerely apologize for your car-buying experience with us. We do strive for quality customer service and will alert our management team of yo...ur review. We appreciate your honest feedback and are very sorry to know you had a less than exceptional experience.

July 3, 2018

Held captive for 5 hours. Asked for my keys back several times. They just applied more pressure. Would never buy from them again. Go elsewhere!!!! ... Run....

June 18, 2018

Buying experience was good. Service department is horrible always behind you will wait over an hour for a oil change even if you have a appointment Mike... keaton in particular is very unhelpful and unprofessional. If my car didnt have a recall i would never go there again

We sincerely apologize for your service experience with us. We are sending your review to our management team to look into further. We are very sorry ...to hear about your wait and the inconvenience this has caused. We strive for quality customer service and do appreciate your honest feedback, as it helps us grow in the future.

December 2, 2017

Great deal on a Golf GTI. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Just made the experience easy!

August 27, 2017

We came from Louisiana to purchase a car and they worked with us over the phone and made the process easy and once we arrived we completed the process... very quickly. Our salesperson Josh was very straightforward and helpful and gave us a great deal. I definitely recommend going here!

May 18, 2017

I took my car in that had been flooded. I needed an interior detail to get the mold out. I paid $160 and when I got it back, the dash had not been cleaned,... the rug still smelt like mildew and my windshield had not been cleaned. I paid for my carpets to be shampooed so my rug should not still stink. I should have gotten into a spotless car after paying that much but I didn't.