McLarty Mazda Volkswagen

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 10, 2017

Went to see a car that was listed on cars.com and also listed on the dealer website. A young salesman asked what I was looking for and I told him exactly... which car I had come to see. he looked around and could not find the car and concluded that they did not have it anymore. He made no attempt to check the stock number or check inside with the sales manager to see for sure. He then offered to let me test drive another car that wasn't even close to what I was looking for. I told him this is not a hatch, or a grand touring model , or have the bigger engine... all in which I wanted and was the reason why I came to see the other model to begin with. He replied that it was "still practically the same car, so would you like to try it?" I said " no thanks, I think I will pass". he responded "ok" then walked straight back into the building without another word... no thanks for checking with us... or maybe we can find what you are looking for... nothing at all... 2 days later I was checking online again on cars.com still looking for the car with the options that I wanted and I saw the car still listed at the dealership. I was annoyed that it was still listed since they didn't have it, so I emailed them saying they should unlist the car because I had already stopped by to see it and they must have sold it. the response I got back was something along the lines of "good news! we do in fact still have this car on the lot. when would you like to schedule a test drive?"... hahaha. wow. how about never. Ill wait until another dealership gets one and go there instead.

Thomas, we'd first like to apologize that you had this experience with us. We would never want to waste your time or treat you in any way but with the... utmost respect as we strive to do with all of our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, as we will report this to our management team and look into the matter. We appreciate you taking the time to alert us to this situation as we will use it to improve in the future.

January 20, 2017

I have been to many dealerships over the years but McLarty by far as been one to mention. From the time i pulled into the lot "just looking" all the way... to leaving in my brand new car a couple hours later. I would recommend anyone to go be a part of the wonderful buying experience they deliver. Very helpful and friendly.

November 9, 2016

The service was awful! Dealer kept giving me reasons why he could not lower the price on a high mileage high cost vehicle! I would not recommend! My best... guess was they took me for an idiot and would buy this car without looking at the real value! Ihave heard bad things about this place and they are true

July 29, 2015

The overall experience was great, Roger was extremely friendly (along with a couple other guys I met there) and they worked with me to get me a good car.... I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Hi Brittany. Thank you for taking the time to review North Point Mazda Volkswagen. I'm glad Roger took such good care of you. Enjoy your new car and l...et me know if you have any questions in the future. Jeremy Lawrence, General Manager

June 9, 2015

The worst experience ever!!! And the sales manger does not assist once he has gotten you out of his office. He was very rude and did not pay off my trade... in a timely I ended up owing the interest per day for the traded car and he would not help after hew sold me a crappy car. I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH MAZDA. Ever!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than exceptional. We want to provide a first cla...ss purchasing experience to everyone who visits us so I apologize that this was not the case. I would like to discuss your visit in further detail so learn more about the situation and find a solution. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. If I am out of the office, please leave your name and best contact number. Jeremy Lawrence General Manager 501-499-6910

April 28, 2015

It was my first time buying a car. Found one online and told them about it and they found it right away. Peter Gonzalez was our sales consultant and He... was so helpful and was honest and just so chill and relaxed and just an all around nice guy. I would give him an A +++. Ben Johnson was our finance manager and he was a great help as well. Very friendly and very straightforward I went home with an amazing car, a 2015 Mazda 3 . and an amazing APR. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Thank you guys!!!!

Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about North Point Mazda Volkswagen. I am happy to hear that our team took excellent care ...of you and made this a pleasant first time purchasing experience. It lets me know that we are doing things right and giving everyone a top-notch customer service experience. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We look forward to working with you again! Jeremy Lawrence General Manager

March 9, 2015

This was my 3rd vehicle purchase (ever), but my 1st at North Point Mazda. This was by far a better experience than my first 2. If you want a Mazda and... live in Central AR, go to North Point, not Crain. I feel like I got a great deal and a great trade-in value at North Point. Russell Norris was my salesman. He was nice and helpful, but not pushy. Same with the finance guy. Great place to buy a car.

Sam, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about North Point Mazda Volkswagen. I am happy to hear that our team always takes excellent ...care of you and your vehicle. It lets me know that we are doing things right and giving everyone a top-notch customer service experience. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We look forward to working with you again! Jeremy Lawrence General Manager

January 27, 2015

I get great service and have easy access to that service. The staff are always courteous and the service department is well managed.

Scotty, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about North Point Mazda Volkswagen. I am happy to hear that our team always takes excell...ent care of you and your vehicle. It lets me know that we are doing things right and giving everyone a top-notch customer service experience. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We look forward to working with you again! Jeremy Lawrence General Manager

January 7, 2015

I absolutely love my Volkswagen and I LOVE the service I receive at the North Point Volkswagen service department. I never have trouble getting an appointment.... My car is serviced fast and correctly the first time. And their customer service is excellent. I would definitely recommend this service department.

Fatima, Thank you for taking the time to review North Point Mazda Volkswagen. We want to provide top-notch customer service and I am happy to hear our... service team provided an excellent experience. If you have any questions or concerns prior to your next visit, let us know. We look forward to seeing you soon! Chad McClellon General Manager

November 3, 2014

This is my first time buying a vm andI always feel welcome when I go to vw. GREAT customer service.

Melody, Thanks for the 5 star review! Please let us know how we can assist you in the future. Best, Chad McClellon, General Manager