McLarty Mazda Volkswagen

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 20, 2014

This is a sorry excuse for a dealership, surprising, considering all of the other North Point Dealerships really know what they are doing.

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to hear your comments about our dealership. Please contact me at your earliest convenience in order for... us to further discuss this. I can be reached at 501-205-4720. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Phillip Ballard, Sales Manager

July 14, 2014

I went to North Point because of a positive experience with North Point Toyota 12 years ago. I had done business with a different dealer 3 years ago and... was totally discussed with my other experience. North Point treated me like I was a valued customer from the minute I drove on their lot. I felt very cared for throughout the entire process. I love my new car. I will never go anywhere else.

Robin, Thank you for the awesome review! I am so happy to hear we took such wonderful care of you and made you feel appreciated. Thank you for allowin...g us the opportunity to earn your trust. Enjoy your new car and let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best, Jon Collins, General Manager

June 27, 2014

I have been treated like a family member ever since I bought my VW Routan. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. They are quick... to respond to any concern and are always smiling and willing to be of any help to resolve my questions. The VW Service Dept. is fun to visit because they are always cheerful and quick to say something to make me smile or laugh! I never expected to actually look forward to bringing my car in for servicing. Tim and tia make the experience a pleasure! Thanks again and keep up the good customer service!

Bill, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy to hear you always receive such excellent customer service from us. Thank... you for your continued loyalty to North Point Volkswagen. We truly appreciate your business. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Jon Collins, General Manager

April 26, 2014

I just purchased a 2008 GMC Acadia from NP Mazda-Volkswagon and it was an incredibly fast and easy process. Marcus Jones was personable, knowledgable and... very nice to deal with. He treated me (a female) as if I had a brain in my head and definitely with respect. I told him my situation, where I wanted to be in payments, and he already knew that I had done my research in trade in value, etc. I test drove Saturday, brought in my trade on Monday and drove home with the new car on Tuesday. WOW!!! I only spent about 5 hours in the total process compared to some car deals where I spent the WHOLE DAY! Never again. As long as Marcus Jones if there, I will be purchasing there. And let me say, the day we were going to sign the papers, there was some honest miscommunication with signing the papers and the General Manager was instrumental in getting us in and out as promised. Thanks!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing with us about your experience. I am so happy to hear we were able to take such great care of you while purchasing your new car. ...Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your trust. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Best wishes, Jon Collins, General Manager

April 18, 2014

The service was great. Everyone was extremely helpful. The facilities were neat and clean. The rating above will not let me rate customer service and quality... of repairs both excellent when both were excellent.

March 2, 2014

I just bought my second brand new Mazda 6 from North Point Mazda . I bought my first new one in 2005 and it still runs great ! Went in yesterday picked... out my new Mazda 6 and I couldn't be happier ! Marcus Jones is the best salesman there !!! He got my payments right where they needed to be and made me feel comfortable ! He's a great salesman wounldnt buy a car from any other person or dealership ! Thanks you Marcus Jones and thank you North point Mazda team ! Your the best !

Keri, Thank you for sharing about your recent experience with us. I'm so happy to hear Marcus Jones took such wonderful care of you while you were her...e purchasing your car. Enjoy your new Mazda 6 and please let us know when we can be of service to you again. Best wishes, Jon Collins, General Manager

December 29, 2013

Went in to purchase a quality pre owened car for my son, to get him back and forth to school. Justin sold me a car the was slated for the auction house.... Car completely died after 4 weeks. Sales manager Michael Smith gave me the oh well, you should have been more careful. I can not even get rid of thw car because they have not sent me the title after two months. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

November 23, 2013

Had never been to this dealership before. We had a problem with one of our keys for our CX7. We called the service department around 9 am and they worked... us in the same day. Key was reprogrammed in less than an hour. The facilities were very clean and accommodating, and the staff was extremely friendly and gracious. They went above and beyond by doing a complete check of all of our cars systems, and then gave a complementary wash and vacuum. I will definitely be back.

October 30, 2013

I bought a Speed 3 from them. They were very polite and professional. Ask for Russell, he'll set you up great

October 23, 2013

I bought my Mazda6 in another state but had to move to Little Rock for work weeks later. I cannot say enough how satisfied that I am with the service department... even though I didn't make a purchase here. Julie and Omar have been fantastic in helping me with my car. I would recommend this crew to anyone. Keep up the good work and give these guys a raise!