McLarty Mazda Volkswagen

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 24, 2013

After 33 years a loyal Toyota customer ( 5 Toyota's) we decided to change to a crossover and the new Mazda CX-5 was perfect. Then only reason for not giving... 5 stars is that every company can improve. Our salesman Marcus Jones and Roger Burge were most helpful and actually made buying the car enjoyable

September 12, 2013

Tried to purchase a new car through this dealership's internet sales dept. The salesperson that I dealt with was Marcus Jones. Marcus verified that there... were two (2) identical cars on his lot that met my individual specifications. My son (the buyer) completed the paperwork and was approved through VW Finance. We were basically told that the deal was ready to close and the paperwork was being mailed out overnight by Fed Ex. After a couple of days with no communication from the dealership and nothing received via Fed Ex, my son was told that his car had been sold to someone else. This is the worst experience I have ever had with an automobile dealership.

August 15, 2013

I stopped in just to look to pull myself together, my sister was in ICU with heart problems. Keith, my salesman and his manager were great with their service.... I will sure go back and recommend them to anyone and everyone.

June 21, 2013

I've now bought two vehicles from this dealership. I HATE car shopping, but I've had an incredibly positive experience both times. No one tried to "twist... my arm" into purchasing a vehicle I didn't want or before I was ready. I always felt well taken car of. A member of the sales team even went and found a balloon for my toddler and moved a LEGO table into his office when he was getting cranky! I would definitely recommend this place to my friends an family!

December 20, 2012

I did not purchase my vehicle at North Point Mazda but because of the excellent service staff and the way they have treated me, I will for sure purchase... my next vehicle there. The dealership I purchased my Mazda CX-7 from went out of business soon after I purchased it in 2007. I have been to the North Point Mazda twice and both times I could not have asked for better service. They listen to you and explain everything and the cost before the repair. They also offer complimentary little things while you wait to make you comfortable.

October 29, 2012

So, I bought a new car from this dealership and was happy but was completely 100% won as a life long returning customer by their service department! The... service manager, J. Manek organizes a clinic for new car owners and goes over all the details of the confusing maintenance plans and warranties and all that jazz. Catered in dinner for everyone and answered everyones questions and I left there feeling super confident that my new car would be in good hands every time I go in for service. That's not something you come by often...really good service departments are hard to find and a Service Manager that takes the time to spend time with new customers is pretty cool! Kudos to you North Point!

September 29, 2012

I bought my second VW from this dealership today and couldn't be any happier. Marcus Jones and Jon Andrews are absolutely the best guys to work with and... helped me get what I wanted and in and out of the dealership quickly. I recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family.

July 31, 2012

We had visited a few dealerships looking for the right car for us.We had read a few reviews on mazdas.we were not sure it was the one for us.When we got... to the dealership and the sales person greeted us and asked how we were it was like all the other dealerships until he asked why we wanted to trade our car it was a nice car.He was the only person that asked that.That was the begining of finding the rightcar for us.Our sales person was very informative about the cars we looked at.He helped guide us thru the best choiches for us.Total attention was given to our needs.The new mazda 3 we took home that day is a great car for our family. Great job Russell

Thanks so much for your business, we truly appreciate it. We'll pass this along to Russell and we hope you enjoy your new Mazda 3!!!