Thornton Road Hyundai

1208 reviews

1208 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thornton Road Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 15, 2019

Exceptional service and great opportunity to be able to get the best results of purchasing a new vehicle. The best part was the people! Thanks!

December 10, 2019

I was extremely pleased with the sales person who worked with me. Paul Gilyard was knowledgeable, patient, thorough, and very helpful. I couldn't have... asked for a better experience. The person that I paid; however, was horrible. I don't know his name or his title, but he was a total jerk! He was pushy, unethical, and sneaky. I give everyone else in the entire dealership five stars. I give the piece of garbage no stars! My rateings would be all 5's of not for this creep.

December 10, 2019

Mr Fred Marion and his team over at Thornton Road Hyundai continues to make our buying experience easy and enjoyable the way it should be with a car purchase.

December 4, 2019

Salesman stated that the price would be lower than what was on the tag due to it being Black Friday. After the test drive the salesman presented me with... a price that was higher than what was on the tag. After discussion he lowered the price by $1000 but added a $900 "Road Hazard" fee. When asked he stated that the fee was to cover the costs that the dealership had to spend on the car to have it ready to sell. When questioned the fee was removed but the final price of the car was still above the advertised price. I also did not receive the advertised $100 for being a repeat customer.

November 26, 2019

The people there are friendly Helpful and professional would recommend them to my friends. I love the car that I ended up with A brand new twenny twenny

November 25, 2019

Really wasn't looking to buy but Michael Kerns very nice guy great salesman...also Chan in service really nice great knowledge of car repairs

November 20, 2019

I walked into the dealership with an idea of what I wanted. I was quickly and graciously greeted by Jay. He was very attentive to my and my wife's needs.... Jay actually helped us realize we didn't need to spend the extra money on a vehicle that wouldn't produce the results we were expecting, which probably made him a bit less money. Had a bit of a shaky moment when we went into the financing office. The finance manager and my wife and I didn't get along very well. He was a bit too pushy for me and almost tried to bully us into making a decision we knew couldn't make. But at the end of the day the General Sales Manager Brooke Nobles saves the day. We dealt with Brooke for the remainder of our purchase and it was AMAZING. I would HIGHLY recommend buying a vehicle from Thornton Road Hyundai, our salesman Jay and the General Sales Manager Brooke Nobles.

November 12, 2019

Don't trust this dealership! They will smile in your face while they lie through their teeth! I will not recommend this dealership to anyone. Awful experience!

November 9, 2019

Paul was my dealer, he was very understanding and he helped me from sun up till night fall!! Paul got me all set check him out

November 7, 2019

came in to get vehicle serviced...and ended up leaving w a new car. Sales did not pressure me, told them what and where I needed to be and they made it... happen! Liken my new ride........thank you Mandella