Ray Catena Mercedes Benz Freehold

685 reviews

685 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Catena Mercedes Benz Freehold from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 6, 2020

Extraordinary experience at Ray Catena of Freehold! Steve Chanis, Sales Manager, did everything he could to make me feel like a valued customer. Appreciate... the sincerity and ability to trust him and Anthony Nadino. Dylan also did a very thorough job going over how to use all the features in the car. Overall, very positive experience and absolutely different than the several other Mercedes Benz dealerships I stopped in before making my purchase. Highly recommend this dealership and the team of professionals I had the pleasure of working with.

Steve Chanis

Sales Manager

(4.8) 13 reviews

February 2, 2020

Purchased a certified preowned vehicle from their website from out of state. Gina and the team made my experience one of the best. Extremely professional... and made this a stress free experience. Extremely friendly staff. When I showed up to pick up the vehicle, it seemed like the whole dealership staff, including manager, was there to greet us. I would highly recommend this dealership location! I've owned 5 Mercedes, all purchased at various locations, but Ray Catena of Freehold has really been my favorite! They even put a big bow on the car when I picked it up with my son!! They went over every option meticulously and made sure we were comfortable with everything before we left. Paperwork was so easy too. In and out in record time. Truly impressed. My thanks to the whole staff! -Peter

Gina Pantano

(5.0) 24 reviews

Jaime Webber

BDC Manager

NOT RATED

January 25, 2020

Great experience! Exceptional sales team. They even worked quickly to resolve issue with missing key and really did everything they could to make it right....

Steve Chanis

Sales Manager

(4.8) 13 reviews

January 10, 2020

My new car needed a new tire because I drove over a nail. Service scheduled me the following day for a replacement tire while I waited. They were prompt,... cordial, and very helpful -- which I very much appreciate.

January 10, 2020

Dropped my car off for service and in 5 minutes they gave me a Beautiful loaner car and had my car back in just afew hours ! Outstanding service, I cant... say enough Great things about this dealership.... This where Im going to buy my next Mercedes .... 5 Stars...

December 17, 2019

I made an appointment to get my expensive new benz serviced and needed a loaner car. I expected to be able to drop off my vehicle and be given a Mercedes... loaner as every other dealer does. They made me wait 45 minutes for "someone" to come from the rental place. None of this was explained when i made the appointment. If I had the time to wait for a loaner, i would have the time to wait for my car to be serviced. The rental person eventually comes and gives me a beat up MINIVAN with Kansas plates. I ask for something else and they claim that's all they have. I pull out onto route 9 and these almost bald tires spin out on the wet roadway, fishtailing. I get to the light and see that there is NO gas i the tank. At first I thought i was being pranked. Are they kidding me??? While Im am not a snob, i certainly did not expect to trade in my pricey luxury car for a beat up Junker begging to be pulled over by the police, if not stuck on the highway with no gas. Not one person in service thought this was odd!!! Certainly not how I would expect a Mercedes customer to be treated.

December 13, 2019

What a great experience !! From the valet Lorenzo to Rich Deieso my service adviser. Thank you for make me feel very comfortable. Job well done !! Regards,... Anthony Gazzo

November 30, 2019

I have been coming to this dealership for twenty years . The reason is the the exceptional and personal service I always receive when dealing with Mary... Sabine in the service department and Jack Coffey acqiring a new car !! I have had six new cars in that time period and would not consider going elsewhere !!

Jack Coffey

(5.0) 15 reviews

October 3, 2019

Thanks for your prompt quick service and attention Chris took care of every detail.Got it done at last minute without an appointment. I will always have... my service work done here.

September 26, 2019

I dropped my car off on Saturday and had the pleasure of dealing with Michael Lonigro. He was respectful of our time and quite expedient while also being... informative and friendly. We were in and out quickly and had a nice clean loaner car. Michael called, as promised, when it was ready and the car was clean and all services completed. It should be noted that the Valet and the Cashier were very very impressive and professional. Great job guys!

Jack Coffey