AutoSource Windsor

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2019

A couple years ago I was reluctant to buy a branded title car, but now I get it. I love my car, no issues at all so far. Very happy with buying process.

January 2, 2019

I was very happy with my experience at AutoSource. I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima and Susie was the sales expert who helped me throughout the process.... I was skeptical about buying a car with a branded title to begin with. Anyone would be, as it's out of our comfort zone and we are always told to avoid cars with salvage titles. However, I am confident that my car is safe to drive and feel more comfortable in it than I did in my car I traded. I did go ahead and purchase the bumper to bumper warranty on the vehicle for 60,000 additional miles, as branded title cars do not have a warranty. I hope I won't have to use it, but it gave me some peace of mind. Even with the warranty and taxes, I paid over $2,000 less than I would have by choosing AutoSource. I have been thrilled with my car, and have had it for a month with no issues as of yet, (updated review will come if I seem to experience any). The dealership was very clean and comfortable as I waited, and they really seemed to have my best interest in mind. Susie did everything she could to get me the best deal, and I really appreciated her hard work. My only complaint was that they did not fill the tank when I purchased the car, so having to get gas after just paying a down payment seemed a little odd to me but it wasn't a huge deal. Other than that, the buying process was fast and easy and even with a trade I had a new car in less than two hours.

• September 9, 2017

great EXPERIENCE! Have told numerous people about Auto Source. The car is fantastic. Very low key, no pressure and very easy to purchase. Nate and Shane... were great!

December 18, 2018

The most swift and efficient car buying process I’ve ever experienced! I worked with Susie who is a true pro, she even had the exact car I was looking... for transported from another location. Upon stepping on the lot, it’s evident these guys take a lot of pride in their work. The cars on lot are well taken care of, and the culture/environment is welcoming. All staff are helpful, happy to be there and work hard. I was very impressed!

December 17, 2018

Most dishonest car dealership I have ever been to !!!! Can't get anything right especially the shipping department and they will lay lie after lie... on you and NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN MISTAKES ALWAYS PASSING THE BUCK!!!! while stealing yours

December 12, 2018

Typical used car sales. Untrustworthy. obviously they are out for their own gain, and could care less about their customers. Test drove a car, complained... about the window not working properly and they fed me some BS. I said if I buy this car this better be fixed and low and behold they did absolutely nothing about it. My car has been in the shop twice since I bought it, and I’ve only had it for 2 weeks. They’re despicable there and can’t be trusted.

Peter, we are sorry to hear about your experience thus far at AutoSource. It is not up the standards that we have set as a company, and want to make ...things right for you. Please contact our Customer Service team at (855) 698-8107. They will be able to help you find the best resolution for these issues. Again, we are sorry that this was not taken care of sooner.

December 4, 2018

I was surprised when hesitated about car original cause and what part got repaired but Jacob was upfront with the details. Overall very good experience.... Excellent customer service and friendly, courteous staff.

October 30, 2018

Great Experience.. started with looking @ the inventory online and then drove off the lot with no games no hassle no long waits just to haggle. They even... brought my vehicle from one location to the next to meet my needs. Came from out of state and was in and out just as I explained that what was what I needed. Great job team!!!! Will definitely be recommending to whom ever is wanting a great vehicle at a good price and after it feels satisfied with the service in which they provide

September 2, 2018

Nick Sypert was AMAZING to work with!! He was very accommodating and there was no pressure whatsoever to purchase a vehicle. I would absolutely recommend... seeing him for your next vehicle! My only complaint was it took 2 hours to sign the papers. I think they’re a bit under staffed in the finance department (Nick should be promoted!), but we got an amazing deal with an overall great experience, so I’ll definitely be making any future purchases at AutoSource...as long as Nick is there to help us out! :)

August 6, 2018

Wife and i found a great deal. went for a test drive and decided to finance through them even though its a salvage title. Said we where not approved......... Ran only my credit, Twice, and not my Wife's as we where financing together. No debt other than mortgage and have high credit score?! Went to my credit union and preapproved in 30 minutes ...... something fishy? Also cars have more damage then they lead you to believe. Please please do yourself a favor and buy a non salvage title at reputable dealers or private party.