Greeneville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2.3 out of 5 (2.3) 7 reviews

• April 9, 2018

While on a road trip with my daughter during her spring break my 2016 Ram 2500 enter into a limp mode and the engine light turned on. When that happen...s the truck switches to 4th gear overdrive and gives you enough functionality to get to the nearest dealer. When I arrived to the dealer I encountered an employee from the service department walking out for his lunch break. (I wish I wrote his name down) When I explained my situation to him and told him that we were supposed to go back home (740 miles away) the next morning, he without hesitation went back inside. A few seconds later a technician stepped out and immediately hooked the truck to a computer, extracted the code, and told me that the transmission solenoid pack was bad. Within minutes, a service advisor stepped out and told me that the part was in stock and they were going to do everything in their power to have the truck ready before the day was over. Keep in mind that part of the transmission has to be removed in order to get it replaced. Minutes later a second technician stepped out and told me that the truck was going to be ready in 2 to 3 hours. I spent less than 3 hours at the dealer from the time I arrived to the time my truck was up and running again. These guys went above and beyond to make sure my daughter and I were back home as planned. The professionalism, team work, and interest showed by all the employees was like no other. It should be noted that even while waiting for the truck one of the sale representatives went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable while waiting for the truck. (Turned a TV on and offered free refreshments) This is what is call A+ customer service. Thank you Justin (Service Manager), Justin Peters (Service Advisor), Mark Anderson (Technician), Shawn Lawing (Technician), and every one else who helped one way or another.

Thank you very much for the feedback, Jeffrey! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.

May 31, 2018

There crooked they give you a quote and then after you leave they change the price add more to it then charge you for gap and car doc then don't ...put it in the final contract they are a rip off

We are very sorry to read this, Mark. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us, at all.

May 30, 2018

Deceptive pricing. We found a listing for Cars.com on a Chrysler Pacifica, for $23,531. We called and asked for the dealers best price, "out th...e door" for a cash sale. We received an email response quote (after talking to them on the phone), of $31,281. An INCREASE of almost $8000? Even their email response was cryptic - but there's no way to validate an INCREASE off the list price. I have the links and the correspondence received from the dealer, if you'd like to review.

We are sorry to read this, Jeff. Please know that we make sure to include all the necessary disclosures everywhere online.

June 14, 2016

Justin is a very good service tech. Always been very fair and we always have a great experience at the dealership.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!

April 25, 2016

Everyone was very nice and helpfull! Gave us all the information we needed to make an informed decision.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and feedback!

April 16, 2016

Overall experience was great! We were treated really well and they met all of our needs.

Thanks for the feedback, W Malone! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.

April 16, 2016

Good experience, not rushed, friendly, professional, and got my payments where they needed to be.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback!