Green Light Auto Sales

14 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 29, 2017

Awesome! Love my car. Paul is a great guy. Staff are friendly easy of doing business with. The prices are nice for what they have on lot. Especially... if you look for a vehicle replacement. Office is small but clean and organized, handicap parking and office ramp. Just a 1/2 mile into MA from RI borderline. DMV runner available for a small fee if needed. Can't say enough, I recommend looking at this dealer first. Thank you Green light.

March 27, 2016

I bought my truck from Peter at Green light . I was referred to them by a friend who did business with them . I am very happy. they did what they said... they will and my truck is great . love the truck and I enjoyed my buying experience. No headache, stress free and so far so good. I recommend Green light auto to my friends and family.

February 14, 2016

I saw the car driving by. I stopped in spoke with John. He was great. Gave me a great deal on a good car. I have been looking for that particular car and... they had it. Bought a smart car.

February 14, 2016

We went in there with my wife looking for a car. Nice guys work there . Very respectful and not pushy. They helped us get a loan even with bad credit.... So far we are very happy with our experience at Green light Auto. Peter was a great guy to deal with and honest. I recommend my friends there for sure. They have a great selection of cars.