Lakeside Motors, Inc.

20 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 24, 2017

Great selection of cars , cool people to work and purchase car from ...they are honest and will work with you!!! Definitely will return and refer family... friend and I will be back again to purchase another vheicle . Thank Lakeside!!!

Timothy we appreciate your kind words. Looking to serving you in the future.

January 16, 2017

lakeside motors is where you want purchase your next car! i've bought many cars in my life time,and nobody beats lakeside motors. the salesman are freindly... and really go out there way to help you! thanks lakeside motors for helping us start all over again!!!!!!

December 10, 2016

If you are looking for a pre-owned vehicle, this is the place. They have the best customer services and the best prices. I definitely recommend this place... for your next purchase of a vehicle.

December 1, 2016

I just purchased my first vehicle and I am very happy with it. Since this is my first vehicle I did a lot of research on line and I read lot of horror... stories about used car lots. At Lakeside it was not the case. It was very easy to deal with Max and his team. He was very helpful and took the time to listen to me and what I wanted in a vehicle. I would purchase from Max again and will definitely recommend to other buyers in the market.

November 26, 2016

Highly recommended! Finance manager was great! I had totaled my previous car...luckily I had gap insurance. But due to my debt to income it was very hard... to put me in a car. They went above and beyond to get it done. Lakeside Motors did it. Thanks for all the help!

Mr. Beckett we appreciate the review. We are happy to help. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

September 26, 2016

I was shopping for a brand new car until I came across a great deal from Lakeside. I just purchased a Lexus from them and I have to say it was a great... experience! First I was a little nervous purchasing a vehicle from a smaller dealership vs a chain dealership but I worked with Max and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is a great manager. He made sure I received a great service and the car I wanted. Also Edwin worked hard on my financing! He absolutely knew what he was doing and made me feel comfortable. Right from start to finish my experience was great!

Linda thanks for the review. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

September 17, 2016

I and my wife recently bought a 2015 Ford F150 from this dealership. Max Arabaci was the sales rep that we worked with. He was awesome. Max and his team... made the entire process enjoyable. We also got a great value for our trade in and were able to purchase the Ford F150 at an amazing price. We will definitely recommend this place to our friends who wish to enjoy a professional car buying experience.

September 16, 2016

I just drove home my new Dodge Ram 1500 truck. Our salesperson Max was outstanding. He knew his product, was not high pressure, answered all questions... I had with detail. They treat people with great respect. I had a truly seamless and very positive experience. Recommended to anyone in the market to purchase a vehicle.

September 14, 2016

Lakeside has a lot of selection and great deals and prices. Sales team actually listened to what I said I was looking for and helped me find the car fit... my needs and budget. I will definitely refer them to my friends. Good business!

March 22, 2016

Truly enjoyed meeting and working with William and Max at Lakeside. Very helpful and informative. Can't wait to see the new location where they can show... off more great cars. Next opportunity we have to purchase a car - we'll come back to Lakeside. Thanks to all the great communication and assistance.